1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Beam Racing League official announcement thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shiningarmor, Jul 24, 2018.

1. shiningarmor

shiningarmor
    Expand Collapse

News, results, schedules, and discussion regarding the Beam racing League. vehicle submissions for main season roster or track record attempt cars are also to be posted here.

For those unaware, the Beam Racing league is the first official attempt to build a racing league out of Beam NG. drive. all cars are welcome to compete, no restriction on design in any way, as long as it runs, you can send it through qualification, and the forty fastest vehicles will be used for each year's roster. The Beam Racing League also has a special class for vehicles designed and built through automation will be raced.

Main-Class races will be published once a week, every Wednesday, and automation class races will be published every Saturday. season one of Main-class races has already begun, with the automation-class roster being announced next Saturday.

Subscribe to the Beam Racing League on Youtube or follow us on twitter @LeagueBeam

2. BombBoy4

BombBoy4
    Expand Collapse

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. shiningarmor

shiningarmor
    Expand Collapse

if you're still working on it, I'd suggest making a YouTube channel to post the actual races on, as it's, in my opinion, more maneuverable, flexible, and easier for people to stumble across.

4. markosa666

markosa666
    Expand Collapse

Hey, I've been thinking about doing this a while now and with automation being intagretated with beam I think a lot of cool time trial stuff can be done. I actually have a rule book set for a class already if you're interested. Let me know!

5. shiningarmor

shiningarmor
    Expand Collapse

actually, I've got a racing series for automation set up already, the lineup announcement should come out today, but thanks for the offer. feel free to check it out!

6. shiningarmor

shiningarmor
    Expand Collapse

unfortunately, due to a severe lack of weather, the automation class race scheduled for 9/1/18 and the main class race scheduled for 9/5/18 have been postponed. normal schedule should resume on 9/7/18.

7. BombBoy4

BombBoy4
    Expand Collapse

Not to detract from your championship, but the automation championship in the BeamNG racing championship group is active right now if anyone would like to participate. See the above link or go to the first page of the groups page to join!

8. shiningarmor

shiningarmor
    Expand Collapse

on the matter

since The Beam Racing League mainly operates on Youtube, we do not feel as though we are in direct competition with your championship. However, we would be happy to work with you if you would like. use this thread for further discussion

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice