Unsolved Barstow needs tires that can handle power.

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by AllTerrainOutlaw, Jan 28, 2017.

1. AllTerrainOutlaw

AllTerrainOutlaw
    Expand Collapse

So I'm bringing some love back to my first car to ever show up in my config pack. And to do that my car needs some better tires.
    The problem is that im running Dragger tires because they can handle the power, but i have to sacrifice steering for it. Does anybody have any recommendations for a rim that looks good on the barstow but can handle the power?

2. Slammington

Slammington
    Expand Collapse

If you want to use a stage 4 supercharger, the only viable tires are the drag radials.
    With a stage 2 I guess I would recommend any high profile tire with good grip coef (the increased sidewall size will allow the tire to flex under power and "absorb" the torque) as they tend to be better with high powered cars. Or just go batshit crazy and put race 12's in the back (Like the clockwise wheels)

3. AllTerrainOutlaw

AllTerrainOutlaw
    Expand Collapse

should i lower the tire pressure a bit too?
    --- Post updated ---
    So after throwing on some stx 245/60r15's it seems to turn better but with a lot of rubber burning do you happen to know anything better? or perhaps a tuning solution? By far the hardest to make a config out of.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice