hale09.
    Expand Collapse

that's disrespect
    --- Post updated ---
    that's disrespect

2. ibishucovet1987.txt

ibishucovet1987.txt
    Expand Collapse

you might noticed i didn't released the update once the 0.26 dropped, this is because of few reasons.
    1. I don't really have motivation to update the mod, i'm currently working on other things not related to modding. Don't worry though, it is not permanent (i hope).
    2. there's really many things needs to be done and fixed with the mod, as well as adding new things, such as new headlight and taillight textures.
    3. i need to learn how to put a working odometer and animated gear stick to the car.
    4. i have a lot of school related stuff, and what's even more hard for me, is that this season will be with no weekends at all, which makes it very very very stressful for me.

there might be other reasons, but i might be very wrong about them, or i forgot about them, in anyways, hope you will wait the moment when i will start doing the update for the car.

see you all soon guys.

• Like Like x 11
  3. PaiDoNikolas

PaiDoNikolas
    Expand Collapse

Cool, friend. You've made a really cool MOD and put a lot of effort into offering us something for free. Take your time and when you can, I know you'll turn your attention to the MOD again. Thanks!

4. snowywrx

snowywrx
    Expand Collapse

sorry for bump but why is this smiling?

Attached Files:

• screenshot_2022-10-13_10-32-45.png
  5. hale09.

hale09.
    Expand Collapse

this is not a bump

6. snowywrx

snowywrx
    Expand Collapse

oh

7. ibishucovet1987.txt

ibishucovet1987.txt
    Expand Collapse

remove front bumper support, facelift bumper is very short compare to pre-facelift.

8. Blue Bird Gaming

Blue Bird Gaming
    Expand Collapse

It looks possessed

9. ibishucovet1987.txt

ibishucovet1987.txt
    Expand Collapse

Gentlemen and... gentlemen

I finally started making an update to Autron Petitron after quite a long break from it, It will be minor, because i don't want to make the update major as i have school related things and plus i'm doing some video editing that already took half of this month, but still is an update to a car that didn't got any updates since the release of the original 0.26 update.

Hope someone is happy about the news, and i'll head on to the development.

Oh and i forgot something to show, here's the progress of the upcoming update.
    Screenshot988.png
    Aa-a-a-a-a-a-and this is all i wanted to say
    Bye guys, and stay safe both on, and offline.

• Like Like x 6
  10. alexandru 21 bn

alexandru 21 bn
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

yesss actualizare pentru autron petitron p1

11. ibishucovet1987.txt

ibishucovet1987.txt
    Expand Collapse

Hello again, and i have some stuff to say about the next day progress of the new update for the car.

I have already added moving H-Shifter, and i changed the behaviour for Automatic shifter to the one used in Covet, but also i reduced heavy electric motor bouncing when accelerating, It still bounces when accelerating, but it does it a little bit compare to what it was before (jumping around the engine bay).

Also, i'm currently reworking the electric motor to be somewhat faster, so you can really drive in it on the hills, as well as going at high speeds (if you remove the speed limiter of course).

Another thing to mention about electric powered version, i may redo the configurations, and i'll add a cabriolet version to it as well.

In anyways, here's the progress
    Electric Motor performance

Moving H-Shifter

Hope you have a nice day, stay safe both on, and offline guys, and see you all soon.

• Like Like x 2
  12. alexandru 21 bn

alexandru 21 bn
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

yes update for autron petitrom p1

13. ibishucovet1987.txt

ibishucovet1987.txt
    Expand Collapse

Hello guys, i have some short news related to the update, it's finished, and very soon, i'll publish it.

And if you are interested, here's the changelog before i publish it.

ADDED
    -Working analog odometers for all gauges and most of them work for with any measuring system
    -Moving H-Shifter
    -Added rest of the badges to Coupe tailgate
    -New badges for electric versions - City, Mid-Range, High-Range
    -15 kWh and 20 kWh batteries
    -180 KMH / 112 MPH Speed Limiter
    -5 New Configurations

CHANGED
    -Electric Motor performance (Now it can go up the hill!)
    -Model for the 1.0L 3 Cylinder engine
    -Great Britain configuration description and config type
    -info files of all electric powered configs
    -Automatic, CVT, and eCVT interior shifter code

FIXED
    -Reduced the Electric Motor Bounce

When i'll publish the mod, it won't appear when i upload it, it needs to be checked by moderation first, then, it can go public once everything's alright.

See you all soon.

• Like Like x 3
  14. ibishucovet1987.txt

ibishucovet1987.txt
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 1
  15. hale09.

hale09.
    Expand Collapse

will there be an update?
    (I know that I might have made a bump)

16. ibishucovet1987.txt

ibishucovet1987.txt
    Expand Collapse

i don't know, i live in Ukraine, and just as it gets worser with the new problems, electricity issues, which makes it harder to even think of making an update for it, but even without the issue, i would still not consider updating it, until i'll decide to do it after some time.

• Like Like x 4
  17. TheCrazyGuy

TheCrazyGuy
    Expand Collapse

Stay safe sir. Best wishes!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  18. ibishucovet1987.txt

ibishucovet1987.txt
    Expand Collapse

Hello, as you guys already know, 0.27 dropped, and if you have a question that goes like "Does Petitron still works after the update?", i can answer - yes, and in fact, it kinda updated itself, especially Electric version (but i would rather say updated in a bad way but it depends really). I do plan to make an update to it sometime later, and it will be another overhaul update, and this one is really noticeable.

First of all, i want to make the Petitron to be a platform car instead, so i can try to put more body styles that would make sense in some way. I already gave it a name, Autron CVP, and CVP simply stands for "Compact Vehicle Platform", and it will include at least 3 new models and body styles.

One of them is "Offron", a compact off-roader / SUV that has AWD or RWD installed from the factory, replacing FWD, Basically the body is a bit taller, and has bigger tires put on it. I have made concept model of it so i can use it as reference when it will come to development.
    AutronOffronConcept-Front.png AutronOffronConcept-Rear.png
    And there's also a van version planned for this model, this is how it looks.
    AutronOffronVanConcept-Front.png AutronOffronVanConcept-Rear.png
    Note that these are just concepts, and not models that will look exactly the same when update will release.

And as for other 2 i mentioned before, i'll quickly show them and explain it.

UltimatePower - SportPower-based model with centered steering position, as well as more powerful engines for some trims, and roll cage as standard in every trim.
    Fourgron - Petitron Van based model with extended roof that's used to deliver sweet baguettes.

Not only there's new models, but there's some models based on already existing versions of Petitron.

Couperon - Previously known as Petitron Coupe
    Ouveron - Previously known as Petitron Open Roof
    Americana - Previously known as USDM Petitron

If you have opinions, you can comment them.

In anyways, have a great day, and see you all soon.

• Like Like x 11
  19. hale09.

hale09.
    Expand Collapse

cool

20. ibishucovet1987.txt

ibishucovet1987.txt
    Expand Collapse

remakingtheheadlights.png
    Started working on development, started with easiest part - remaking the headlights.
    I may use textures from Pessima for this one (or Covet if i change my mind), since i don't want to waste more time just making that one texture, besides i'm living in a part of the world where right now there's electrical problem due to war.

And yes, i will do taillights right after headlights.

• Like Like x 6
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice