WIP Beta released Autocross: My first scenario - FIXED

Discussion in 'Scenarios' started by pollypeptide, Jan 12, 2018.

1. pollypeptide

pollypeptide
    Expand Collapse

Hey all, I just finished off my first scenario for BeamNG.. It's an autocross series, 3 races, one car. These aren't like traditional autocrosses though as there are no pylons to take out and no time penalties added. Instead, there is a qualifying time you must beat and the car can only take so much damage. I did this simply because I've yet to figure out how to script time penalties for hitting things... :)

Anyhoo... It's my first shot at doing a scenario in BeamNG and it's got a few minor issues. Mostly, I think I used too many things to mark the courses out. I tried to keep my vehicle count to under 25 (barriers mostly) but it still seems to struggle a little with the load.

Here it is... I tried to make it both challenging and fun.. Hopefully I succeeded. :) Let me know what you think, please and thank-you.

**Edit: Taking this down for now... Got a few fixes to make.

**EDIT AGAIN: FIXED!

Attached Files:

#1 pollypeptide, Jan 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  2. psy_lo

psy_lo
    Expand Collapse

Thank you for those great & fun scenarios challenges. It's amazing!

I must much more training to make a descent time laps... but already managed to pass the not easy rabbit hole....

screenshot_00090.png

In the Hare-Pin scenario I can't see the checkpoints?

screenshot_00091.png

3. pollypeptide

pollypeptide
    Expand Collapse

Nice! That jump in Rabbit hole isn't very nice.. :p I'm glad you like it. I'll look into fixing those checkpoints and upload the file again. Thanks for playing!
    --- Post updated ---
    It would appear that two of the races are broken... :( I'll get this fixed as soon as I can. First scenario! There's bound to be issues.. :p
    --- Post updated ---
    Ok, try this. It should all work properly now. ;)

Attached Files:

4. psy_lo

psy_lo
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for fixing! All working fine :cool:

Now continue the training. The Miramar is a pretty good car's choice for autocross!

I'm glad to pass at least 2 laps by successfully negotiate the hopeless rabbit hole!...and then a short video can be ready soon ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice