1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Auto VS Manual transmission

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by ast5515, Aug 26, 2013.

1. ast5515

ast5515
    Expand Collapse

I found this weird thing. As I have a steering wheel, I love using manual transmission, but Bolide loses all power in manual mode, Covet breaks it's axle in manual mode. So it's kinda hard to drive them. Video shows more than words.
    Running updater does not help, no engine mods installed.
    And sorry for not using the bug report page, but this is easier.[MEDIA=youtube]http://youtu.be/mBl-71iPEDk[/MEDIA]

2. Stormdrain

Stormdrain
    Expand Collapse

Happening to me too.

3. logoster

logoster
    Expand Collapse

i only have the loss of power in the civveta bolide, i have to hold down the gas while in nuetral just to get any sort of speed once in drive, which then is fine, but as soon as i slow back down to a stop, it just has no power whatsosever

4. danger grasspile

danger grasspile
    Expand Collapse

Side question (sorry not being able to help :I ): what steering wheel are you using?

5. gabester

gabester
    Expand Collapse
    Vehicle Director
    BeamNG Team

Cannot replicate the problems here. If you have the "extra engines" mod or anything else, remove those mods.

6. logoster

logoster
    Expand Collapse

i be using the genius twinwheel f1 :) a pretty good wheel for its price (at least at the time i bought it, is about the same price as one of the better thrustmasters now

7. Kaahoy

Kaahoy
    Expand Collapse

That happened to me I think last week too. What I did to fix it was remove the folder of the cars - located in installdir\vehicles - that behave unusual and then forcing an update with the updater.

8. CoopR1234

CoopR1234
    Expand Collapse

What you should do is remove the current files for those cars and then run the updater. This fixed my problem.

9. logoster

logoster
    Expand Collapse

facepalm* you do know how old this thread is, yes? im fairly certain everyone who had that problem has already fixed it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice