Armored vehicle

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by BadBus1, Sep 23, 2022.

1. BadBus1

BadBus1
    Expand Collapse

One thing i think this game has been missing for a while is a armored heavy duty like a swat truck one way i think would be possible and realistic for a swat truck is a body kit for the hseries or dseries or a whole new vehicle from the ground up would be awesome depositphotos_274639220-stock-photo-swat-truck-on-display.jpg

Attached Files:

• 930546-1de7bed4fffa4130d2222d524484870d.jpg
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Some_dude

Some_dude
    Expand Collapse

Ah finally someone said it. Been looking for a while but nothing sadly, sure the H series Bulldog mod is nice, but I want something that looks mean and realistic as well.

3. A guy who likes cars

A guy who likes cars
    Expand Collapse

yea i agree, but the damage model would be really time consuming to make because its going to be a armored van while most mods are just normal cars like ford crowns. if someone did make a swat van they would probably have to make the damage model a little stiffer then normal cars

4. LuckyGamer456

LuckyGamer456
    Expand Collapse

In my honest Opinion, This could be done with a vehicle in the game already, that mainly being T-series, afterall, a lot of armoured vehicles are built on regular truck chassis, why not add some external plating and a box mount to a part for the T-series, this is so then the devs dont have to worry about building a car from the ground up and instead only have to make the custom parts for a vehicle

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice