Application for Civetta and ETK Car Show Exposition (for my etk series)

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by Peregrinus, Oct 10, 2024 at 11:04 PM.

1. Peregrinus

Peregrinus
    Expand Collapse

Hi there everyone!

I'm planning in making an exposition of Civetta cars for the next race on my ETK Series Championship.
    Here's the link for the thread.
    https://www.beamng.com/threads/beamng-ai-racing-championship-etk-stock-series-250.99139/

Anyway, the lore is that I have just hired a new mechanic (Ari, say hi in the comments) and his character background was basically working for Civetta. During lunch at the Race Day event, unannounced yet, Ari suggested to get together some Car Enthusiasts to showcase their machines. I extend the invitation:
    Enough with the lore!
    At the end of this message you'll find the how to and some "instructions".
    The location will be either at the Farmhouse or the electric car station (photos below). I still haven't decided yet.

Any questions, just write it.
    Thank you!

upload_2024-10-10_23-53-18.png upload_2024-10-10_23-54-3.png

**Read before submitting**
    • Submissions accepted until October 18th (1 week from the time of this post).
    • I'll give preference to submissions without mods (dummy mod is allowed at will - if you have a dummy.pc file, send as well. I'll place your dummy beside the car).
    • Submit a max of 3 cars (preferably Civetta)
    • Include the .pc file for each car, properly named
    • Each car requires its own form (further below)
    • Mods only from the in-game Mod Repository.
    • Describe the exact name of the mod(s) (keywords to find mod in the repo) on your message so I can easily find it.
    • If I have any error loading the file or not finding the mod, I'll just dump it. I won't troubleshoot. Verify before submitting.
    Form to participate (with example in gray):
    • Forum Name: ArsPro
    • First and Last Name (fake names, please): Ari Sorrentino
    • Nationality: Italian
    • Car: ETK 800 Sedan
    • Story of the car (I plan to read it - no guarantees): This is my first ETK after I arrived in the USA. It has an engine... bla bla bla bla
    • Picture: (attached)
    • .pc file (name the file as your first and last name - the fake ones): (attached) ariSorrentino.pc
    • Mods (YES/NO): this config doesn't require mods
    upload_2024-10-10_23-38-2.png

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice