16PiXel-Dude
    Expand Collapse

that comm was stupid maybe like u idk
    --- Post updated ---
    yeah , srry you are right !

2. Slimeboy2015

Slimeboy2015
    Expand Collapse

i already have this mod. but because of the update does that mean i have to download it again?

3. Ai'Torror

Ai'Torror
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

If you want the updated version....
    You can always delete it and subscribe to it. The game should automatically update it of.you do that.

4. Djplopper

Djplopper
    Expand Collapse

11000 Downloads in 1 Month, thanks guys!
    --- Post updated ---
    Thank you i'll try this as soon as i could

5. Ai'Torror

Ai'Torror
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

I don't want to ruin your hype, but the total downloads counter is broken... on my mod it is showing 96k downloads, while the real number barely touches 10k

6. Djplopper

Djplopper
    Expand Collapse

LoL

7. TobiBenzi

TobiBenzi
    Expand Collapse

As only one person has suggested vehicles to be brought back yet, I'll give some suggestions. I know they are wayyy too many but I just wanted to give you some ideas :):

Ibishu:

200BX: -Type-X and Type-XS | Not too important to me, but I just liked them, they also work still. (I think)
    - #72 'Ibishu Art Racing' Race Car | I just like it's look :D Also works.
    Covet: - 1.5 LXi Harlequin | The first time I saw this config, i immediately recognised it as the 'VW Polo Harlekin' that I had always been seeing parked in my hometown, of course I want it back! :)
    - #96 'Spark Sports Racing Team' Livery | I just really like this and the Pessima's skin.
    Miramar: -CITYmar | I find the idea really good, it's something different. (Spawns with chrome details instead of black plastic ones)
    - #3 'Okudai Racing' Rally Car | More Rally cars! (Still works)
    '96 Pessima: -Taxi (Maybe the German one too) | Taxis! (The german ad on the side of the german variant needs some improvement, it should say: 200BX, der erschwingliche Rennwagen ;))
    '88 Pessima: - The police liveries | Especially the Japanese one
    - #78 'Spark Sports Racing Team' Livery | I just really like this and the Covet's skin.
    ETK:
    800-Series: 854t Notarzt | While still working, it just adds another emergency vehicle to the game, and they are always good!
    I-Series: - Polizei | An old German police car with the green/white colour is great! (Needs a Siren for the kinda broken Beacon Light)

Gavril:
    Grand Marshal: -Fire Department | There are too few fire vehicles in the game currently.
    D-Series:- Road Maintenance/Service | Something using the Bed Rack :)
    - The two Baja Racers
    - Maybe the Fire/Police Versions
    H-Series:- The delivery Skins | They are needed!
    - Fire Chief | More Fire vehicles!
    Roamer: - Paramedics | More ambulance vehicles are great!
    - Baja (Pulls to the left)
    T-Series:- T65 Road King | Idk, I just like the look of it :)

Bruckell:
    Moonhawk: -Police | I don't know why there is still no Police Skin for the Moonhawk in the base game... (Still works)

Hirochi:
    Sunburst: -The Roadsters would be awesome to see coming back!
    - Car Sharing | It just brings more variety, which is good!

I would be very grateful if you could bring some of them back from DPMP! :)

Some additional Suggestions:
    ETK 800 German Taxi variant with the little yellow "Taxi" sign on top (I am aware that it was in VM)
    A Pizza delivery config with skin (Also an idea from the Variety Mod by 99)
    SBR4 Police Config
    Some derby configs with skins maybe?
    A race config for the Burnside in the style of the Hudson Hornet would be cool. (I am aware that it was in VM)
    Some Beaters and good-quality rusty skins (like the Oldsmobile)
    A German Ambulance H-Series?
    Hopper Configs!
    Maybe some skins for the Dryvan trailer?
    Also:
    I would find it useful if you colored the backgrounds differently, like BrynCoops has done in his Config Pack.
    This way, you can distinguish between official content and the mod's vehicles.

#47 TobiBenzi, Jan 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
  8. Ai'Torror

Ai'Torror
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

Today and tommorow I'll be looking at which vehicles do work and which require only few powertrain fixes.
    Djplopper has allowed me to do some fixes and stuff for his pack so I'll be trying to get basically every config from the old dmp back.

9. Djplopper

Djplopper
    Expand Collapse

You like police cars then? :D some are very easy to bring back, i'll definitely bring them back soon even if i prefer to bring first my personal favorites and all the configs that means something to me: i already agreed with @NinetyNine! about using i-TEC instead of HR-Tec so in this way also Variety Mod will make a sort of comeback, the next update will be focused on these engines so stay tuned. As for the Additional Suggestions:
    1. I personally don't think this will be important for the pack, maybe in the future...
    2. Same as the Taxi
    3. I'd like to bring the Dubai Police SBR4 car back
    4. @Peter Beamo already did an excellent work, there is no need for new derby cars
    5. I don't know about this... Bringing back my race burnside would be an option, i'll probably leave the Hudson to 99
    6. Rusty skins need lot of effort for being realistic, the repo is full of high quality beaters....
    7. Nah.
    8. Some are already planned, mad ones actually
    9. i'm not interested in vehicles without engines. Making engines is the reason why i mod, a trailer doesn't give this opportunity
    PS: Do you like the new logos for my mods?

10. Car_Genius

Car_Genius
    Expand Collapse

I really love the supercharger whine on the V10, it sounds SO GOOD! It's one of the best I've heard. The D25 Wagon is great, but it really pulls hard to the right in 4x4 or 4x2 mode.

11. Ai'Torror

Ai'Torror
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

Do the same in stock D35 beast but with raised offroad suspension and it will be the same, it is kind of the way how it works.

12. Car_Genius

Car_Genius
    Expand Collapse

He's just got to adjust the steering centering and it will be fine. It's like real cars, you can't just jack 'em up.

13. Ai'Torror

Ai'Torror
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

With this suspension steering centering might seem fine while coasing in neutral, but as soon as you floor it or start braking it tends to pull to the left while accelerating and to the right while braking (or the other way around).

14. Veyron730

Veyron730
    Expand Collapse

Any chances of getting the drag Grand Marshal back?

15. Ai'Torror

Ai'Torror
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

I'd say that quite high, since I already have all of the 200bx configs ready and now moving on to the nex car. Menwhile, you can use the drag grand marshal from my v10 car pack as it is basically the same but with 1500hp V10 instead of a V8

#55 Ai'Torror, Jan 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
  16. ThatCarGuyDownTheStreet

ThatCarGuyDownTheStreet
    Expand Collapse

I really miss the SBR4 rally car. That was my favorite rally car and I was really good with it. I hope to see it back again sometime, maybe...

17. Djplopper

Djplopper
    Expand Collapse

nothing to see here....
    screenshot_00001.png

18. Ai'Torror

Ai'Torror
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

Cool ! Could you try to make it blend just a bit more with the rest of the gauge cluster? Make the transition just a little smoother, as now it extremltly stands out and it doesn't look like an official thing.

19. Djplopper

Djplopper
    Expand Collapse

obviously, that's just WIP for now :)

20. Djplopper

Djplopper
    Expand Collapse

Djplopper updated Apex Expansion Pack with a new update entry:

Update 0.2.0: "High Revs"

Read the rest of this update entry...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice