1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

anyone willing to help me out to make a map?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Josh2305, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Josh2305

Josh2305
    Expand Collapse

i need some help with map creation, i have made the base land 'grass' and would like to get in a discord call or message. i mainly need help with things like adding buildings, roads ect. any help would be highly appreciated.
    thanks

2. Zero

Zero
    Expand Collapse

This guy did a pretty good series on it.

Also, I believe content creation includes a lot of research and being able to find the knowledge you need yourself. Obviously you can always ask for help when you run into a problem, but the things you requested are quite easy to find tutorials on.
    I don't mean to be rude or anything like that :) Good luck.

3. Josh2305

Josh2305
    Expand Collapse

cool thanks, just did some roads and made a fastfood place and parking lot with some trees, id like to know how to get roads texture from other beamng maps and some of the bigger buildings from usa map. also side walks and curvs.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice