1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Anyone having trouble with crawl central terrain mod?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Crazyjr, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Crazyjr

Crazyjr
    Expand Collapse

Since the recent update, most of this map won't load, just yellow signs everywhere. None of the terrain appears, except the base map. Fixing to go through my mods, to look for conflicts, But think this map might have finally been outdated to the base code. Kind of sad if it's, outdated, i loved this map, wanted to try the new bruiser crawler on it. Anyone know the creator and if he's still around?

here is the mod i'm talking about
    https://beamng.com/resources/crawl-central.216/
    --- Post updated ---
    Just removed every mod but crawl central, the Offroad_Hopper_V0902 mod and the brawler mod, Yup still got signs everywhere. If anyone knows if the creator is still around, please let him know. I sent a PM, but he hasn't answered, so assume he's gone. Hate to see this mod go, best crawler mod ever created. Wish i could code, then i could fix it at least for myself

Attached Files:

• ScreenShot04-22-20at0129PM.png
  2. Spython

Spython
    Expand Collapse

That is because of Crawl Central referring to small island's art folder to gets assets from there. Since the author's been online 9 days ago, there is a chance we will see it fixed in the future.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Crazyjr

Crazyjr
    Expand Collapse

I sure hope so, I bought this game specifically for the crawling it offered. I do love other aspects, but this was what i started with. and this map is bar none, the best crawling map ever

4. Earl J W

Earl J W
    Expand Collapse

yeah mine too, also he might be updating his d series 4 link pack too

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice