any tips of making mod for a new beginninger or help

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Nigth-Royale, May 29, 2020.

1. Nigth-Royale

Nigth-Royale
    Expand Collapse

so i want make an mod out of the Peugeot 505 station wagon or a Opel vivaro. if any people there that has any experience of making mods for beamng drive that can help( only if you want). i aslo want to get tips. i can get pic irl and measure them. but i cant now.

picture the opel vivaro (google)

peugeot 505 station wagon (google)

2. _Diamond_Coal_

_Diamond_Coal_
    Expand Collapse

Creating a vehichle would be hard, I suggest you start with something easy, like skins, parts for existing car

3. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

The only tip I can really give you, is to watch quite many 3D modeling tutorials & to have A LOT of patience & determination, as creating the meshes themselves will literally take months :)

4. Nigth-Royale

Nigth-Royale
    Expand Collapse

i am maybe thing of learning blender first, because it think that there is an way to export it to the j beam program
    --- Post updated ---
    --- Post updated ---

5. P_enta

P_enta
    Expand Collapse

JBeaming needs to be done by hand and it's a huge pain. Try and edit the in-game jbeams to fit if you can because it's always your best bet. Obviously others can go into more explanation on how to do this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice