An off road piccolina

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by marijn123@lol, Dec 23, 2018.

1. marijn123@lol

marijn123@lol
    Expand Collapse

A rock crawler would be amazing
    I got no specs so it has no limit

Attached Files:

• 3277380938_dc5bd55ae8.jpg
  2. Dr. Death

Dr. Death
    Expand Collapse

isn't the buggy one already pretty much this?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

More of a baja car compared to a dedicated rock crawler with Beetle inspired sheet metal.

If any official car were to get this, it would be the Hopper. However, the Off Road Hopper and Pig D-Series are both very capable at off-roading and can handle anything the official game should provide. There are multiple mods that have rock crawlers in them.

But I do notice that crawler has rear wheel steer, I certainly wish that was on more vehicles that just the Pessima. It’s a cool feature, rare to see in video games. Also, some headlights like that crawler has would be nice to see on some official content. Could mount to the Piccolina’s existing tube bumper.

4. marijn123@lol

marijn123@lol
    Expand Collapse

I know but i like the is when cars that ar not build for off roading

5. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

That one probably has no single part of original vehicle left, it just appears to resemble a bug, but no bug parts are in it, I think.

You would take solid front axles of D-series and put them to both ends, then make beams and slap some ridiculously big engine to it, there would be none of parts from Piccolina in it, so it certainly would not work as config of Piccolina, it would be just scratch build vehicle that has more common to D-series than to Piccolina, while having rough resemblance of Piccolina's overall shape.

Offroad Piccolina would be much less purpose built rock crawler, you could take hopper frame and bolt Piccolina body on that for example.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dr. Death

Dr. Death
    Expand Collapse

Agree on the last part. Im pretty sure little to NO game that incluides car or the Skyline R34 even models the AWS. And to get it even better, i hope that in the old pessima you could get AWS and AWD at the same time.

7. JBatic

JBatic
    Expand Collapse

unless they removed it there's a slot for a rear diff in AWS suspension

8. Nathan24™

Nathan24™
    Expand Collapse

We already have a Baja bug-based version of it though...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice