1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

All vehicle Steering Wheels universal?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by jtreign9097, Jan 18, 2017.

1. jtreign9097

jtreign9097
    Expand Collapse

Maybe i named the title correctly.. but i am not talking about a driving wheel controller....
    i wanted to know if the steering wheels in all vehicles can work in all vehicles like a common system and what i would need to do to make that happen.. is it as simple as just a "slot name" that does that? or is there millions of miles of complication i would run into? i know most common parts in the common folder can be adapted to any car i have installed the D-series push pumper and brush gaurd on the Barstow and Moonhawk easily.... but can stock steering wheels in all the cars work in the list parts so i can have an ibishu airbag from MK1/2 Pessima on a covet or..etc.. i just want variety and if its as simple as a slot change ill try it.. just not sure how the mesh will work. so that may be alot easier......i will post a pic if gain success with this

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice