Airbags

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by nighhawk01, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Hati

Hati
    Expand Collapse

there is a truism that if you don't want to break a car then don't crash it. If you're limited to how many cars you can destroy then it makes crashing them more special. Its like the difference between Deadspace2 where everyone is about as attached to their limbs as that mountain climber bloke and Heavy Rain. Smashing people apart has a certain novelty value when you have pacing, chopping my pinkie finger off in Heavy rain got to me a million times more than Deadspace2 and the guy didn't even pull his own face off. The point being is that destruction should be a novel reward that you aren't entitled to all of the time without consequence or you end up getting bored, you destroy a car before sending it off as scrap because thats when you've earned the right to do so without suffering from it financially.

When destruction is a reward in a game it becomes entertaining. A reward is always better when you work for it, because you appreciate it. its the same principle when it comes to modifying and upgrading vehicles.

#21 Hati, Oct 8, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2012
  2. Callisto89

Callisto89
    Expand Collapse

Airbags ehm, i dont know... i dont know if the team have time to spead in airbags they are realy busy...

3. Octane

Octane
    Expand Collapse

This would make it really immersive. It'd be awesome :D. Ragdoll drivers would be cool too but I think you would need a good processor for that.

4. defib

defib
    Expand Collapse

That actually seems awesome, but it might be hard to make. I don't know, I'm not a developer or anything.

5. Kamil_

Kamil_
    Expand Collapse

Why would you have airbags without ragdolls?

6. ismatuner

ismatuner
    Expand Collapse

I think it's a good idea, but an ON/OFF setting will be great ;)

7. AceDeucey

AceDeucey
    Expand Collapse

There's no point to having airbags without having a rag doll. If those were actually features, then it would be more realistic to have seatbelts. You could see what happens to the driver with those safety feature and without. Either way, I hope that they have more important things to work on

8. tjschel

tjschel
    Expand Collapse

That would be pretty cool, only if it has the on/off option.

9. logoster

logoster
    Expand Collapse

clearly, you're not paying much attention, as they have said, that they ARE going to do something like that (its going to be very very similar to the way street legal racing redline's career mode works, of course, it will be as a separate mode, so youll still be able to load up sandbox mode and mess around)

10. vicnitro

vicnitro
    Expand Collapse

The year is 2014, that post was made in 2012, his last activity being on 05-10-2013, What are you doing?

11. logoster

logoster
    Expand Collapse

you do know you can tell the forums to hide your online activity, right?

12. vicnitro

vicnitro
    Expand Collapse

Doesn't change the fact that, that post was in the year 2012

13. logoster

logoster
    Expand Collapse

doesn't change the fact that his post is incorrect either, my post will show people who see that, and think that he's right, that he was wrong, and that their will be a career mode, we don't want new people thinking false things ;)

14. vicnitro

vicnitro
    Expand Collapse

But before you posted, most people would not go that far into the forums, and that post brought it all the way up to the first page, What I'm trying to say here is to let the past be the past

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice