Solved Air Brake System

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by Ky, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Ky

Ky
    Expand Collapse

Hi Mod Support forum goers,

I was wondering if there were some way to create an air brake system so that the brakes would not function without a critical component.

The reason I wonder this is because my newest creation uses air brakes, and I wanted to somewhat accurately depict their function based on the vehicle's parts.

Perhaps lua script is involved? It would be new to me, but I am willing to learn it.

Or, it could be as simple as an "engineGroup" function. I just don't know a whole lot about either of these things.

2. Joelvb

Joelvb
    Expand Collapse

Hey, it should work quite easy with lua. I could only explain few things as am on Holiday at the moment. Assigne a breakgroupe that is the component that is needed for the brakesystem, when it is triggered you can Code the the lua that the brake pressure will Fall or vanish.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ky

Ky
    Expand Collapse

Excllent :D

4. Ky

Ky
    Expand Collapse

I've decided to make the flexmeshes onto the brakes themselves. But thanks for your help, Joelvb

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice