AI Improvement

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Logy_, Mar 4, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Logy_

Logy_
    Expand Collapse

Hi, It's my first post here, but I think it's really important. The AI System in the game should be improved before the releasing of more content like maps and cars, because I'd like to create a pursuit in the freeroam mode, where the AI's intelligence could really chase me, and not to bump in every corner of the map. Or even, create a race with other cars defining the course in the freeroam. I really appreciate the Asphalt Derby Race and the Mountain Race scenarios created for that purpose, but I'd like to create a customized race. Anyway, thx for the game that you have created, the simulation of the game is exceptional and I appreciate all the effort that the BeamNG team has been doing for this to become true.
    Obs: Sorry if there's something wrong in my text, but English isn't my native language;
    I couldn't upload a video .mp4 file and I don't know the reason, but It showed some examples of the issues.
    Game Version: 0.11.0.5

#1 Logy_, Mar 4, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  2. EcoNadder77

EcoNadder77
    Expand Collapse

Hey, welcome to the forums! Your English is excellent.

The last thing I remember the developers saying about the AI was that it's being worked on. I believe they are working to improve the core mechanics of it before adding more AI-Modes.

• Like Like x 3
  3. DrPeetree

DrPeetree
    Expand Collapse

A little birb told me that an update is on the way which includes AI changes. :3

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice