advice for creating maps

Discussion in 'Programming' started by bigbadboy, Dec 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. bigbadboy

bigbadboy
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

ive been working on a map for a little bit but im having issues with rendering and fps friendly but i just can't get the ai to stay in 1 area because they keep turning around and i was thinking about making a map till i realized how hard it is

are there any advice or suggestions on how to get the map right where its not glitching cars or making ai have difficulties

please help thank you
    --- Post updated ---
    ive been planning a interstate map for a while but there is no way to get it straight or even to make it look good or nice and its really hard to figure out how much creativity, fps, graphics card and all that to do the job to render everything and keep it fps friendly

2. bigbadboy

bigbadboy
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

im trying to make a interstate that is 8 kilometers long but i dont really know how to make a ai path to do so and or find a backround to put around it :(
    --- Post updated ---
    please help :(
    --- Post updated ---
    is there any way where i can use the ai properly or is it just something else because im trying to make it look like matrix freeway but its not letting me use anything
    --- Post updated ---

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice