Advanced ELS system

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by TheInsider, Feb 24, 2020.

1. TheInsider

TheInsider
    Expand Collapse

Hi there!

With the upcomming update looking to improve lighting effects from the lightbar I think it would be great if the ELS system controlling the lights and siren could get an overhaul.

The idea is that lights and sirens can be controlled individual from eachother. Maybe diferent flash patterns and being able to scroll trough them back and forwards.

Example of the system:

GTA IV had an ELS mod where you have a control panel control light groups and sirens with hotkeys.

https://www.lcpdfr.com/downloads/gta4mods/scripts/2985-emergency-lighting-system-iv/

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

The Hirochi Sunburst already has variable flasher modes, ALT+M I believe. It has not been implemented on other cars though, so the framework exists, but it's kinda been forgotten about. Police lights are getting improved this update though, so who knows if they'll expand on the feature.

The audio end really needs a rework, sirens and ELS should be completely independent and use different buttons. Siren units should also have multiple tones (maybe using the NFS HP2010 controls, where tapping the siren button blips it, holding it enables it, and tapping it when the siren is on changes the tone) and a bullhorn (possibly just as a horn option). Implementing complex light/siren controls, with different bindings for each different pattern and tone would take up way too much room in the controls though.

3. Dr. Death

Dr. Death
    Expand Collapse

I agree that i want the lights and the alarm to be separate.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice