A Thread of Proudly Engineered Vehicles

Discussion in 'Automation' started by proudengineer, Jan 17, 2021.

1. proudengineer

proudengineer
    Expand Collapse

Hello community,

In this thread, you'll get informed about the current and upcoming releases of my Automation vehicle projects, and their essential updates too.

What you'll get here?:
    • Realistic technical specifications,
    • Different tastes of designs and colors,
    • Truckload of potato-friendly details, so much details as i could,
    • Frequent updates and more...

Your suggestions, recommendations, wishes and complaints are very important to make "AutoBeaming" a best place to work.

All the bodies and fixtures i used belong to Camshaft Software and related modders from Automation community mentioned in the resource pages of these vehicles, many thanks to all.

Released-on-Repo projects and their next updates:
    • TIAF Cub:
    screenshot_2020-12-20_21-35-21.png
    Cub was not my first Automation project ever but to be ported to BeamNG.Drive. Powered by a 903 cc four pot, features a full color chart from Autobello Piccolina, and speeds up to about 140 km/h. Only known issue, in the next update i didn't release, engine brokes itself when i shut down the engine and trying to start it again, so i won't update it further until a solution been found, consider that your Cub won't broke its engine for now (please don't sub for it).
    Link:
    https://www.beamng.com/resources/tiaf-cub.15534/
    • Gavril Capraia:
    screenshot_2020-12-21_01-45-47.png
    This wonderful 2600 mm wheelbase coupe body deserved a nice touch. Capraia is an early-1970s European sports coupe powered by a 2.6 liter V6, speeds up to about 205 km/h and comes with a color chart from its American sibling, Gavril Barstow. Interior sight, realistic engine and transmission data will be avaiable in its next 1.2 update.
    Link:
    https://www.beamng.com/resources/gavril-capraia.15622/
    • Takareda Pista:
    screenshot_2020-12-26_20-32-44.png
    Pista is a proudly Japanese high-end performance all-wheel-drive sports car you'll ever dream of. Powered by a 3.0 liter twin-turbo V6, it released as a final-edition, and a pre-facelift lower spec is also planned.
    Link: https://www.beamng.com/resources/takareda-pista-ultima.15714/
    • NNAZ 3131 Sviyaga:
    screenshot_2021-01-04_01-31-13.png
    3131 Sviyaga is a Russian early-2000s executive sedan used frequently by some officials and criminals around Russia. It's powered by a 2.5 liter low-output DOHC four-pot, and features an archaic chassis and suspension from older generations too. In the next 1.2 update, interior sight and 1998 Pessima's 2.0 liter engine sounds will be adapted.
    Link:
    https://www.beamng.com/resources/nnaz-3131-sviyaga.15829/
    • 8140 Diesel Pack
    screenshot_2021-01-15_00-15-54.png
    My first car pack contains two different types of vehicles, an Italian made full-size van and a midsize sedan, both of two are powered by a 2.5 liter inline 4 cylinder modular diesel engine, comes with a towbar, interior sight and pretty detailed interiors too. Expansion of this pack also planned, to be announced forward.
    • FIVA 6615 (Autoblindo 86)
    screenshot_2021-01-23_02-30-58.png
    FIVA 6615, or Autoblinda 86 is an Italian made all aluminum armored fighting vehicle/personnel carrier prototype which is never been put in production because of a design fault costs two fatalities and a corruption around Army officials and contractors. It's powered by a 5.5 liter OHV turbodiesel engine and features choices of 5 speed auto or 6 speed manual.
    Link: https://www.beamng.com/resources/fiva-6615-ab86.16472/

Upcoming, still-in-development and planned projects:
    • Ladoga Riga Pack
    Photo66.png
    A two generations of Soviet-Russian made two-door all wheel drive compact SUVs. Powered by a carbureted and injected configs of same 1.7 liter four pot. Still in progress.
    • ETK J-Series
    Photo58.png
    A high-performance model of ETK's compact 2-door coupe back in late 1970s and early 1980s. Powered by a 2.3 liter inline 6. Pure joy. Design is inspired by Fujimi and Takom's BMW E21 Alpina plastic model kit. Still in progress.
    • Takareda Cremona
    screenshot_2020-10-14_12-49-33.png
    An early 1990s rear-wheel-drive Japanese midsize sedan. It was intended to preferred by well-earning white collar workers of Japan, but things didn't go as planned, it's frequently used by illegal street racers and grey-market importers of Russia, Ukraine and Georgia. Still in progress.
    • Tuzla 1013 Model T Pack
    Photo25.png
    A 4x4 light general-purpose vehicle alternates to Land Rover Defenders are used in Turkish Armed Forces, engineered in Turkey with in-house inventory. A two door pickup (Poyraz) and a five door commander station wagon (Tayfun) body style with gasoline and diesel engines are planned.

More of those to be announced on the forward messages and here.

#1 proudengineer, Jan 17, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  2. SuperShep1

SuperShep1
    Expand Collapse

those are amazing. I dont like to make cars based off real cars unless i have the right body and fixtures, because if it isn't then it looks a bit funky

Those are like 90-98% close to the real thing. Amazing job

• Like Like x 1
  3. proudengineer

proudengineer
    Expand Collapse

Aye, thank ya so much first, and yes, sometimes i'm struggling to find proper body and fixture for my next project too, mostly wheelbase or entire exterior design doesn't match with the one in my mind. e.g. Sviyaga's wheelbase is about 100 mm shorter than its real life counterpart. I wish that no one will notice that :rolleyes:

4. proudengineer

proudengineer
    Expand Collapse

Thread is updated for FIVA 6615 Armored Personel Carrier.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice