A thing that bugs me

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by JoshTheAwesome, Apr 21, 2017.

1. JoshTheAwesome

JoshTheAwesome
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

If you go on Google Play or App store and search "car crash" all these shitty games come up

unnamed.png images.jpg one of them is named Beam.DE.

99.999% Of them are not even realistic and are quickly and cheaply made in unity

Like This one. It is a copy of BeamNG and/ or Next car game with cars from other games that they should not be used again (without permission)

I wish this would stop or the users would realize how shitty these games are. The companys are ripping of people. I know, on my way to Florida this past Feburary i bought one for 2.99$ And it crashed and never worked

2. FS16

FS16
    Expand Collapse

Then...don't buy them?
    Not much to do about them, since technically those are just terrible games and legally fine, since the names are (kinda) different and the assets similar but self-made.
    Also, this was discussed on here already.

3. Rainvest

Rainvest
    Expand Collapse

And again, why would you buy it? If people want to make shitty games, then let them make shitty games. Instead of complaining and not being able to do anything about it on this forum, how about you take the time and learn how to be a smart consumer.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice