Question / Support 90s Bus mod

Discussion in 'Automation' started by G-Farce, Nov 24, 2019.

1. G-Farce

G-Farce
    Expand Collapse

Working on a bus body for steam workshop. Fresh mesh
    bus009crop.png
    I was just thinking, wouldn't it be great to be able to make a bus in Automation? So I started a mesh
    It's comedic timing. To my absolute SHOCK, someone beat me to it. Jaw on the floor. This is great news. Spectacular actually. Still not over it. Uploaded within 24hrs was a fully furnished 50s style bus mod body with many trims and options. Mine's more of a 90's style bus.
    buszcrop.png

Two questions
    • Is it worth me finishing this to upload it so you guys can have two bus mods?
    • What can I do to differentiate this mod from the 50s bus mod and make it more useful?

#1 G-Farce, Nov 24, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  2. BeamNigeria

BeamNigeria
    Expand Collapse

It's totally worth it! You don't have to differenciate anything. I mean one is a 50s bus and the other is a 90s bus so there you go.

• Like Like x 1
  3. cob4lt974

cob4lt974
    Expand Collapse

wow, thats cool. i wont surpirsed if theres gonna be a 'SuperBus' automation mods everywhere on the repo
    Q1. Well depends on your current life state,i'd say worth it as a life achievement :p .
    Q2. make it more curvy i guess, make it more like a freightliner C2 maybe will make it more relevant(or even 2 option boxy and curvy, or maybe a Flat-nosed/cabover or whatever its called, like a isuzu elf or any other asian made buses)

i would love to see it on the workshop. keep it up :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jackets64

Jackets64
    Expand Collapse

I love the idea of having a C1 boxy style body and then a more modern C2 curvy style body on the same frame.
    I also like the idea of a flat-nose.

5. G-Farce

G-Farce
    Expand Collapse

My inspiration was this. Like the body style a lot, it's pretty iconic to me
    Believe it resembles a
    1994 International 3800 AmTran Volunteer, the same bus used in The Dark Knight
    J8980C.jpg 1970s_Dodge_Challenger_RT_Green_Go_Paint_60ml_32061.jpeg 9inokhazspp01.jpg
    jokerTDKbusiloveyoui209727.jpg

#5 G-Farce, Nov 27, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice