4.4L Twin-Turbo V8 for ETK 800

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Aaronaitor, Apr 24, 2016.

?

Would a 4.4L Twin-Turbo V8 with 445HP and 480Lb Ft of torque fit good with the ETK 800 Series?

1. Absolutely

92.3%
  2. I guess so

7.7%
  3. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Aaronaitor

Aaronaitor
    Expand Collapse

Most of you already know that the ETK 800 is a wagon version of the BMW 5 Series (Yes I am aware of the ETK 800 sedan, and how it looks almost exactly like the 5 Series). So I'm here thinking to myself: Hmmmmm, there already is the 2 liter I4, and a 3 liter I6 for the ETK 800 Series, which is in the BMW 5 Series already, but the BMW 5 Series has a 4.4 liter V8 and the ETK 800 doesn't. So I really want this to happen, but as me being the "Know-it-all" teenager, I went in the game files and was completely confused. I had this idea that I could get the 4.5 liter stage 2 supercharged V8 out of the Grand Marshal and edit the torque and bring it down to around 480 Lb.-Ft.
    If a staff is reading this, thanks for looking at the post, and have a nice day. :)

Disclaimer:
    Now it might seem like I'm requesting the car itself, I re-read the guidelines a bit, I'm requesting the engine, not the car. Yes, I am mentioning the BMW 5 Series a lot, but the car kinda already exist in the game (ETK 800 Series). I'm really just asking for an add on.

#1 Aaronaitor, Apr 24, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
  2. CarBro74

CarBro74
    Expand Collapse

I like more engine power!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Aaronaitor

Aaronaitor
    Expand Collapse

Yes I agree, MOORE SPEED MOORE:

• Like Like x 1
  4. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

nah, wouldnt want to base from the gavril v8, its a rather low tech affair and rather undertuned compared to what BMW would put in the ETK800.

Mesh wise most of the car is setup for a v8 already, wouldnt be surprised if we do get one in an ETK vehicle soon.

5. Aaronaitor

Aaronaitor
    Expand Collapse

Yeah I understand that, but it was an idea I came up with for a mod. Of coarse I couldn't do it, so I came here to suggest an idea for a new engine for the ETK 800 Series. Anyway, thanks for the comment.

6. Gregory TheGamer

Gregory TheGamer
    Expand Collapse

@adrian2013 has a mod that adds in a 4.4L V8. link: http://www.beamng.com/threads/a-is-multi-shop.21603/

7. Aaronaitor

Aaronaitor
    Expand Collapse

Its a 5 liter, but whatever, it's a V8. I didn't download it yet because I'm on my phone, but I sure will download it once I get back onto my PC.
    Looking at one of the engine models, it doesn't really look realistic. What I want is an engine that is a V8 (hopefully a 4.4 liter), has around 445HP, around 480Lb Ft of torque, and possibly twin-turbos to get it to that amount of performance. It also needs to suit the ETK 800 Series, I just can't see a 5 liter V8 in a mid size luxury German wagon.

8. Gregory TheGamer

Gregory TheGamer
    Expand Collapse

There are two of them in that mod. A 4.4l and an 5l V8.

9. Aaronaitor

Aaronaitor
    Expand Collapse

Oh okay, I will check it out as soon as stop being lazy and turn on my computer.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice