3D modeller looking to do a collab mod

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by sabinoplane, Jun 15, 2019.

1. sabinoplane

sabinoplane
    Expand Collapse

Hello! This is my first thread so sorry if it's not in the right place! (if it's not, move it or correct me or do whatever has to be done, and sorry)
    I am a BeamNG player and also an amateur 3D modeller. I'm intrested in making mods to help the BeamNG community grow, and also in practicing my 3D modelling skills. However, I do not have the modding or car knowledge to know how to make a mod by myself so I thought that maybe someone who knows how to convert a 3D model to a mod would like to collaborate with me on making a mod!
    I am... Fairly confident i can model whatever car we decide on making and fix and tweak the models according to whatever best works in-game! I'd just need guidance and instructions on how to do it properly (so it works well in-game and is accurate to the real car), and lots of references to base my work on! If taught, I can even help with making other parts of the mod!
    I am particularly intrested on making classic cars, since those are my favourite. I also have a WIP model of an Austin FX.4 I'm making for a mod of another game, so maybe we could turn it into a mod!
    If this goes well and the mod ends up being great and I still have as much time and will to work on this as I do now, i would even be up for making multiple collab mods of different cars!
    Here's a pictures of the WIP Austin FX.4 i am making:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/475493339609694211/589313164223578113/unknown.png
    So yeah! If you're intrested in collaborating with me to make this or any other classic car, just reply to this post or contact me and we can start planning it and all!

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice