2021 Hirochi Overlander

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by BlehBlah, Jul 19, 2021.

1. BlehBlah

BlehBlah
    Expand Collapse

Hello Everyone!

I am back with a car other than the Forester for the time being. I haven't been on this forum for quite a long time so I didn't know there were a few people who were actually hoping on the Forester to be completed, which it still might but I do not have access to it for some time. For now, I have this project I started on. I decided that I was kind of over it and didn't want to port it over or do the interior since I have been kind of bored of my main platform. As of now the main plan is maybe finishing it for American Truck Simulator (yea, ik weird but yes) but if not that then I am definitely open to trying to make it usable on BeamNG.

The car only has the exterior completed. If I decide to make it for BeamNG next up will probably be the main frame parts like the engine bay and undercarriage bits. Depending on how the ATS stuff goes, interior might come first. Not really sure yet. Likelihood of this being completed anytime soon is really low since I'm about to start back up at school again and my early college program is nonstop work, so if anything soonest would probably be next summer.

I did actually do a bit of research into how to make a BeamNG mod and am a lot more confident than last time I came on here, and I promise whenever I make some progress I will actually post it, but don't be betting on them to be coming in hot.

regergrefeefwefw.png rgeergefwefwdwdwq.png feefwfewrgrgegre.png rgeregegrgerfewfewefw.png

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. ryan2010

ryan2010
    Expand Collapse

pls finish this for beam because the trekker is removed

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Dand.y

Dand.y
    Expand Collapse

hello, good luck, we are waiting for a new overlander

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Eli Rongey

Eli Rongey
    Expand Collapse

But the Hirochi is almost like a Subaru.

5. Beam57347

Beam57347
    Expand Collapse

hello that mod looks cool

6. VivaceFan8813

VivaceFan8813
    Expand Collapse

Bruh, this mod is from 2021, the profile of the creator is inactive since 2021, this not gonna finish never. Stop bumping old threads

#6 VivaceFan8813, Mar 12, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice