Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Land' started by SlickNick924, May 29, 2019.
Oh no... I m gonna wait till it's release. I dont like those sites
love me a good 90s coupe
How to get banned on beamng no virus 2020
no technique is better than mine. none.
my model feels weak compared to yours, good job on the 3d modeling!!
Probably it is a Tokyo Souls
No it was the first version I released on discord months ago.
This is not my model, its a forza model
Anyway, I guess I'll post a little progress update, although I'm not at my pc rn so I'll add pictures later.
- Added UVs so the SVX is completely skinnable thanks to shiokarai (Only skin rn is a 3 tone skin)
- fixed hood, front bumper, and headlight jbeams
- moved all glowing light nodes into their correct locations
- Fixed gauges and needles and added a green-lit glowing texture for night
- Fixed temperature digital screen
- Added more Configs (rn there is L AWD, L FWD, and LSi. There will also be JDM configs like the LS-L and S4)
- Rear Suspension is ETK 800 series multilink which after a few modifications works well with AWS
- Custom All Wheel Steer script that makes it perform similar to Nissan HICAS electric AWS
Can't think of anything else rn so I'll add pictures later
now this is epic
Thisssssss.... is the 1996 Subaru SVX
7.3 seconds 0-60, 1 out of 10. burueowuh
That is looking pretty awesome i will admit. Are you planning on rebadging it to fit the BeamNG lore too? Like naming it the ''Ibishu Anaconda'' for Repository and stuff, that would have been pretty awesome. Cheers from Brazil.
wait....it comes with manual gearbox?
It only came with automatic transmission as far as i'm concerned about.
No, it can't go on the repo because the model is from forza.
It only came with an automatic, but there will be transmission swaps
Aw man, i just really wanted to see how it would be like if it was Lore-friendly but that doesn't matter, it still looks pretty awesome. Wish the best for you my dude.
Progress update will come when the owner has progress to show and wants to share