1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

0.22 Node Grabber Crashes and Towing cars problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cray, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Cray

Cray
    Expand Collapse

Node Grabber:

I’m new here but ever since the new update, normal crashes is fine at all but when I try to take off a body part of a vehicle or just bending it back to shape for a little fun my crash freezes and crashes.

Using the node grabber feature is already for a couple of minutes or seconds or so but after awhile it just randomly crashes on me. I cleared my cache and did all the file checks or whatever on my PC and still didn’t fix the problem, what do I do?

Towing problem

Towing a car time to time is fine but when a bumper of a vehicle scraps on the bed of the truck it just deletes the two vehicles. When I successfully get the car onto the bed of the tow truck, even a slight 10mph - 25mph bump on a guard rail would instantly just delete the vehicles, I’m unsure of what is causing the problem.

2. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

Known issue; most likely we will have to wait for the 0.23 update to get a fix
    Perhaps the T-Series towtruck mod with the working winch is causing the instability?

3. Cray

Cray
    Expand Collapse

I guess I'll have to wait then. But for the tow truck issue, I don't even have the T-series Tow-Truck mod installs but I do have the Crew cab for D-series Rollback installed, it says Beta nice to it and I'm not sure if that is the issue or what is happening.

4. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

That mod is known for causing weird bugs so it might be the cause of this.

5. Cray

Cray
    Expand Collapse

So, would the T-series tow truck mod be a better option to go with? I’d like to create scenarios without the cars deleting lol.

6. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

Yeah T-Series shouldn't be affected by the mod.

7. den_chik

den_chik
    Expand Collapse

Why just don't remove the Crew cabin mod?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice