Separate names with a comma.
Obviously but you don't see utes and some of the other missing bodystyles everywhere, Minivans are everywhere.
rethinking my previous statement, it could come at any day before new years as it is a majorly celebrated holiday.
If the update is supposed to be before Christmas then we only have a little more then 5 days left, but it surely isn't promised.
This thread is like 25% resonable speculation the other 75% is unreasonable speculation, update tomorrow, and/or arguing over other people's thoughts
Devs when they see yall monkeys post some unreasonable speculation and say update tomorrow
I honestly forgot that both Pessima's existed
actually the T-series is the vehicle lacking the most as you can even break some of the lights on it.
It still bothers me that the offroad springs and shocks for the live axle suspenstion bends moving the axle when you start driving making you turn...
The rollbar on the pig configuration just breaks uppon spawning
Idk what happened but every time I try to move my camera it just violently spins in that direction.
This is the 80s, AWD is a new limited technology. Kind of like carbon fiber today, desireable yet expensive and new. America in the 80s wasn't...
I believe the LeGran is getting 4x4 not AWD tbh
I know this has been argued before but in all honesty the Legran is like Chrysler K car, cheaply made, looks like crap, 2 or 4 doors, front...
Soliad has to have been around before the production of the Wendover, plus it's the 80s and that's when special editions started coming out every...
To be honest I'm starting to expect a special anniversery editon Wendover as it seems to be the kind of car to have it.
The devs when people make not funny jokes then starts an arguement on one of the most important threads:
Anyone else notice that when you put offroad springs and shocks on the D-series live rear axle and accelerate it shifts the axle forward?
I boguht my first car at 14, it was a 1995 Ford Ranger XL.
I think if would be more of 355 territory by then unless it is designed like a low production numbers car, I.E. lightweight materials like fiber...