Separate names with a comma.
Intel iGPU (6xx series) crashesFixed drivers available!Instructions here
Just like in the subtitle, this mod adds more camber to the Cherrier FCV platform such as Vivace and Tograc.
There already many skins for sunburst and 200bx currently, so i'm gonna switch to Vivace
Vehicle name: Cherrier Vivace 1.2T
Year : 2020
Damages : None
Overall condition : Like brand new
Extras : Lowtech Coilover, Full...
Alright, New Skin!
Character: Maki Nishikino
Anime: Love Live!
Car: Cherrier Vivace
Slammed Vivace S 270, 2.5 5cyl swap, Stage 1 tune and tuned exhaust.
With new livery
Vivace skin making has just started, turns out you gonna need skin.materials.json instead of materials.cs found on older mod and use png instead...
So, apparently cherrier vivace and tograc got released, so i'm going to work on new skin for 2 cars, it may come in 3 weeks or earlier. also, im...
Annis Elegy Retro Custom
-Stage 4 EMS
Fixed the Turbocharger name from only "Turbocharger" to "Stage 1 Turbocharger"
Just making a new skin, GTA players should be able to recognize this
I got you. Because this update brings...
1. 3L Inline 6, Of course it's diesel.
2. The engine is now available in ETK 800 and ETK K.
Does your Diesel ETK has less power? Not anymore. Because this mod adds more stuff for your Diesel ETK.
What on this Mod:
Getting a little bit smokey here, and yes. It's diesel.
From a moderator's request, the file has been cleaned from overriding parts and stuff.
the config usually found on the zip file (vehicles/"vehiclename"/'vehicleconfig.pc) file. the name is usually different each car, and it should be...
What on this mod is:
- 1.8 and 2.0 engine from Hirochi Sunburst
- Engine parts from Sunburst (Sport S and RS Turbo and ECU)
What is working:...
so basically, paint.net is same like Photoshop, you add some layers and stuff
and now, i had to remake the mod with the in-game parts, no blender stuff this time, i'm using AWD covet mod for a jbeam reference
So i tried everything: Removing the "main.material.json" and Replacing it with materials.cs and vice versa, Renaming stuff inside it but it won't...
for now im using the cs file instead of JSON for skinning