The Wentward DT30L is a 30FT bus from the Wentward DT lineup.
Thanks to its extremely short wheelbase, it is perfect for routes along the tightest of streets.
The Wentward DT35L is a 35FT bus from the Wentward DT lineup.
Thanks to its short wheelbase, it is perfect for a city's
center, and the lower weight results in lower fuel
consumption, which makes it a perfect choice for
less crowded routes.
Add-ons for the game's DT40L:
- passenger weights (equipped through parts selector)
The Wentward DT45L is the bigger brother of Wentward's DT40L.
It is 5 feet longer which allows for more space in the interior.
A steerable rear axle allows for a turning circle similar to its smaller brother,
while also helping with weight distribution:
The Wentward DT45L has a lower weight on each axle than its shorter brother,
which helps keep those roads in good condition!
The Wentward DT60L is a 60FT pusher-style articulated bus.
It may not be the best of choices for tight streets,
but it can transport a lot of people at once.
The Wentward DT65L is a 65FT pusher-style 4-axle articulated bus.
It fits into even less streets than the DT60L, but
it has a humongous amount of space.
Original author: @AiTorror
- BeamNG Team: Original Wentward Bus
- @synsol and @Diamondback: Not killing @AiTorror for endless questions and some help.
- @AiTorror: Putting this together
- @waboll Italy skin for the DT35L Italy config
- @Car_Killer Some help with setting up the PBR materials and ESC for DT60L
- @Softair for some technical advice; ETK 6D120/Mercedes Benz OM457hLa engine and CNG engine,
- My Discord: General support and ideas
-deformation with the articulated joint isn't perfect.
-for some users the articulated buses are broken. This looks to be a mod conflict, as a solution remove the "Traction Control" part using the parts selector.
To be fixed soon:
-deformation in the rear window area on the DT65L is weird
-DT40LTL is broken
If you experience any problems, let me know in the discussion tab.
Reviews are welcome
Wentward Pack 5.5.6
Everything from a 30FT shorty to a 65FT bendy bus