YOU WILL NEED THE BARSTOW COUPE MOD BY ADRIAN2013 IF YOU WANT THESE CONFIGS TO WORK PROPERLY!
The Barstow Coupe mod - which surprisingly still works after all these years - is in my opinion is the best cosmetic mod for the Barstow ever made. The thing is, it only adds the body chassis option, which you have to select yourself.
As such, I have made several configs using the Coupe Mod, which are designed so that they wouldn't look out of place in the vanilla game.
Below you can find a picture of each config included in this mod:
- Totally traffic-compatible!
- Good thumbnails for every configuration
- Full descriptions, including years based off the First-Gen Mustang (which I heavily kept in mind while making every one of these configs)
- I tried to use color variants that weren't used by the vanilla configs or whatever mod configs I may have installed with regards to my own game, so that you won't get these confused with other configs in the selection menu!
- "Beater" and "GT" confiigs of my own original making
- Much variety between configs (I kept in mind low to mid to high trim level options, as well as appropriately corresponding blackwall/whitewall/redwall tires, in a manner akin to how the actual First-Gen Mustang variants were styled
- Bumpers that aren't excessively shiny (this had always annoyed me when it came to the Barstow and its regular configs)
- Every config is in manual, so you won't have double the number of configs clogging up the menu because some sissies drive First-Generation Mustangs in automatic
- 10 (Ten) Configs total!!!
Cheers, and please do enjoy!
If you have any questions, concerns, or problems, don't use the reviews section - please, PM me so that we can solve the issue together! Also, if you enjoy this mod, it would mean a lot to me if you'd leave a good review and/or check out my other content, so that I'll know that I should make more good stuff! Thanks for looking and (hopefully) having downloaded, too!!!