It's a simple mod that adds a viper inspired V10 swap for few of the official vehicles:
-Gavril Grand Marshal
Every vehicle has few configs and few extra parts.
- V10 engine sound and realistic torque curve.
- 2 Stages of turbochargers (stage 1 is based of the SBR4 turbos)
- Nitrous and afterfire compatibility.
- Exhaust dependent engine volume! - If you choose the side pipe exhaust (or straight pipe) it becomes much louder, and if you choose the stock exhaust it becomes more quiet and afterfires less (as far as I know it is the first mod to do this sort of thing!)
- Electronic Stability Control and Traction Control.
- Fully modeled V10 engine and Twin turbo setup.
- Window tint for all V10 powered Cars
Tell me what do you think about the update in review or in the discussion tab
If you want any features added, tell me in discussion tab!
Now with Special SRT10 Sounds Made by @440cid !
You can download the Addon Here.
After installing the Addon, you have to equip the sounds manually. Just open the Parts selector (CTRL+W) Find the Engine, exhaust should be there. Choose the type of the exhaust you want (Straight pipe or Muffled) and then pick the sound you want from the slot under the exhaust (adding the add-on will Add the SRT10 Sounds called "Custom Sound".
BeamNG team: All of the base vehicles and the game itself, Sbr4 turbochargers and V10 sounds
BeamNG comunity: help with mod development
Dodge: V10 viper engine which I've based my engine on.
I hope you'll like it!
Do Not Reupload!
Outdated V10 Car pack 5.51
One engine, many vehicles, many parts!