Things of note:
THE VERGLAS VELODROME
Break the ice / Break a bone.
A destructive rally course hellbent on leaving you stranded, broken,
Featuring three variations:
Each with their own unique atmosphere and challenges!
Each variation also comes included with an available quick race/time trial!
Verglas Velodrome comes with four unique, rally-spec vehicles. Each vehicle is representative of the difficulty level of driving them.
The 38 Hatch (Easy)
A zippy little hatchback outfitted with chunky offroad tires and rally-spec suspension.
The Thaw'd 40 (Medium)
A purpose-built trophy truck with suspension built to handle the roughest terrain.
The 99 Purebred (Hard)
While it doesn't take kindly to any hard knocks, it makes up for fragility in raw speed. Deep snow and ice will leave it stranded, so keep it high and dry!
The Splatter 70 (Special)
A bouncy little Baja bug that is way, way out its natural habitat. What lacks in... everything, it compensates with sheer attitude.
Look out for the track signage!
Brown tire signs dictate a path that requires offroad tires and suspension.
White tire signs dictate a path that is open to most other vehicles.
As a final note, this map includes one scenario. Should you beat it, take a picture of your time and send me a private message.
- I've also created a YouTube playlist which contains music meant to fit with the aesthetic of the map.
- Larger, heavy duty vehicles such as the T-series or the Bus will struggle on this course due to the rapid changes in inclination throughout the track.
- The mountain section of the course utilizes strong winds on some parts. Some winds help you gain speed, others will push you towards a very long way down.
- Groundmodels are currently bugged. Once they are fixed, the (non-path) snow will be noticeably deeper.
- Please report any bugs/weird things, just not in the review section. Leave that for constructive criticism and destructive disapproval.
- Festival version uses music by @TDK , if you want to disable this open the world editor and scroll to the "night" folder. Disable the SFX emitter playing "synthwave."
- There's also a custom license plate which comes default on all of the map variations.