Rubbing your undercarriage on rocks? Can't see over that boulder? Don't like turning sharp corners?
Well, I have the perfect solution for you!
Introducing, 100 inch tires!
- Are they practical? Absolutely not!
- Are they sexy? You betcha!
Just look at that ground clearance!
They can be found on any vehicle that can fit 17x9 rims.
And just when you thought life was perfection, life now gives you monster truck tires on nearly every vehicle!
Want to put some monster truck tires on your Sunburst? You got it! On your Cherrier? You got it! On your Piccolina? You better believe it!
I made an arrangement with the gods of Beamng and managed to bring you fully functional 300 inch tires! They are on all new 100x9 inch rims!
Just look at that clearance!
I am not responsible for:
- Broken driveshafts
- Damage due to rollovers
- The need to buy a step stool to get in your car
- All other elevation changing devices included
- Shattered steering columns
- Melted clutches
- Your car floating out to sea
Current tire lineup:
All are full sets unless otherwise specified. Also, if a wheel is only one lug pattern, I will specify the lug pattern for that wheel.
- 15x14 5 lug wheels:
- 62x14 drag tires
- 16x7 8 lug wheels
- 100 inch rear duallies
- 100 inch off-road rear duallies
- 17x9 wheels:
- 100x12.5 inch tires
- 200x12.5 inch tires
- Off-road only
- 42x20 inch tires
- Off-road only
- 48x20 inch tires
- 25x25 wheels (on 4, 5 and 6 lugs. Model needs to be updated for each)
- 66x25 monster tires
- 100x9 wheels 6 lug offroad
- 300x12.5 inch tires
- Driveshafts will snap due to axle wrap.
- I did add stronger driveshafts in an attempt to counter this, but it just resulted in other parts getting destroyed.
- Because the monster tires are super heavy, they will stress the poop out of your suspension. I plan on making stronger suspension sets to compensate.
- The monster tires will destroy clutches on non-DCT manual transmissions on the following vehicles:
- Grand Marshall
- Gavril Vertex(mod)
- The 48x20 tires will snap some wheels off the axles. Don't know why, and this probably can be fixed once I get around to mastering widening axles.
- The Hirochi SunSport rims will not show the 100-inch tires due to them being slotted for 16x7 tires
Experimental Really Big Tires 1.5
Some really big tires