- Raven R20 (I4 Turbo, Petrol, Manual) [221hp]
- Raven R20S (V6, Petrol, Manual) [297hp]
- Raven R20 Track Day (V6, Petrol, Sequential) [297hp]
Supporter Tier Content
If you wish to support my work, you can purchase the Raven R20 "Supporter Edition".
The "Supporter Edition" adds the Race Pro and Rally models. Both of these models feature a widebody kit with changed suspension geometry.
The R20 Race Pro is easy to drive and blisteringly quick. The R20 Rally model is a bit of a handful, but very satisfying when you get it right.
You can find out more here: https://www.alwyn.tech/~r20_purchase.html
- Raven R20 Rally (V6, Petrol, Sequential) [297hp]
- Raven R20 Race Pro (V6 Turbo, Petrol, Sequential) [407hp]
- Original fictional design
- Fully custom physics skeleton
- Purpose designed chassis and suspension geometry
- Interactive multifunction digital drivers display
- Drive modes (affecting throttle maps and ESC/TCS)
- Much improved overall quality vs the Raven R60
Digital Dashboard Tutorial
- The Raven R20 is a front engined, rear wheel drive car. This means that under heavy throttle loads, the rear end can lose traction.
- When turning, be careful with the throttle.
- When going over major crests, be aware that the rear end will have reduced traction. As such it can often be a good idea to reduce throttle when you are going over a crest to prevent oversteer from occurring.
- If you find the R20 sport difficult to drive, give the base model a try, the i4 engine is still very capable, but with easier throttle control. You can also try putting the car into "eco" mode for a more relaxed throttle response.
- The best way to experience the Raven R20 is with a good quality steering wheel and pedal set.
- Using a Gamepad also works well, just remember to be gentle with the inputs, it is easy to over-correct a slide.
- You can use a keyboard to drive the Raven R20, just be aware that you have reduced control over the vehicle. As such you may find driving at a slightly reduced pace more enjoyable.
- The 4cyl engine found in the base model is the same unit found inside the Raven R60 Sport model.
- The outer dimensions of the car are quite similar to an MX5. However, not all dimensions are the same, the wheelbase for example is longer with the wheels pushed further towards the corners.
Thank you to @roy99669 for user testing at many stages throughout development.
Thank you to @Ai'Torror for getting universal wheels working
Raven R20 1.0.4
The answer isn't always Miata.