Oh, you found the hidden text. I have no reward for it really; quite the opposite in fact.
This is where I put my donations link: where everyone will see it. Isn't that neat?
Maka's Itasha Pack
Do you love weeb content like I do? Are you a degenerate who is into cars like I am? Are you the type of guy who'd shill tons of cash for the waifu of your dreams? If you answered yes to any of these, great, you've come to the right place.
After seeing the Itasha skins made by the likes of Lamzumi and [Wo Class], I have decided to make my own skins in the itasha style.
I do recommend you check out Lamzumi's skin pack. He and [Wo Class] make great stuff, some of it better than mine. Configs in the near future may even use parts crossing over from his mod.
current version: 1.6
- Kanna Kamui (Kobayashi's Dragon Maid)
- Shinmyoumaru (Touhou)
- Ami (Toradora!)
- ST AR-15 (Girls' Frontline)
- Five-seveN (Girls' Frontline)
- Megumin (Konosuba)
- 2B (NieR)
- Astolfo (Fate/Apocrypha)
- HMS Illustrious (Azur Lane)
- USS Saratoga (Azur Lane)
- M4 SOPMOD II (Girls' Frontline)
- D.Va (Overwatch)
- Altair (Re;Creators)
- HK416 (Girls' Frontline)
- Lucy (Elfen Lied)
- HK G11 (Girls' Frontline)
- Saber (Fate/ Stay Night)
- Yukki Asuna (Sword Art Online)
- UMP45 (Girls' Frontline)
- UMP9 (Girls' Frontline)
- Kaito (Vocaloid)
- Sinon (Sword Art Online II)
- Tsuyu (Boku no Hero Academia)
- Retsuko (Aggretsuko)
- Rory Mercury (GATE)
- HMS Hood (Azure Lane)
- Holo (Spice and Wolf)
- Julianne Stingray (VA-11 HALL-A)
- Milihore (Dog Days)
- Ayano (Mekaku City Actors)
- Shiro (Sewayaki no Kitsune Senko-san)
- 02 (Darling in the FranXX)
- M16 (Girls' Frontline)
- Bowsette (Super Crown)
- Kurisu (Steins; Gate)
- Yuno (Future Diary)
- Ruby Rose (RWBY)
- Rem (RE: Zero)
- Chocolate & Vanilla (Nekopara)
- Tohru (Kobayashi's Dragon Maid)
- M4A1 (Girls' Frontline)
- Nico (Love Live!)
- Koneko (High School DxD)
- Vash the Stampede (Trigun)
- Kizuna Ai (Virtual Youtuber)
- Ryfa & Zenka (AMD Mascots)
- Aqua (Konosuba)
Updates: The skin pack will be updated with about five skins every two months.
I may take requests for more skins. If you want to request one, go to my forum (https://beamng.com/threads/itasha-skins.57944/) and make a post about what you want. I can do OCs along with traditional characters. Requests sent through reviews (while appreciated) will generally be ignored and/or redirected to my forum.
Installation: standard process
1. Download mod
2. Move mod from Downloads folder to Mods folder
All configs are primarily made for looks and not performance.
None of the images, artwork, or characters used in this mod, unless otherwise stated, are mine and belong to their respective owners.
This skin pack is not associated with any of the brands, companies, IPs, etc. featured on individual skins and does not represent nor is represented by them as such.
This mod is a non-profit, fan-made work that should be protected under Fair Use.
Maka's Itasha Pack 1.6
Itasha skins for the weebs of Beam.NG Drive.