This takes the pre-existing navigation app and removes the issue where you are unable to see the entire map on larger maps, it also adds a larger zoom level so you can see alot further!
Now Supports 0.24!
Use: this mod does NOT overwrite the default navigation map, it adds a new app called "improved navigation" which has these features/fixes.
NOTE: Using the improved navigation map and the default navigation map at the same time on your ui will cause conflicts and issues
Improved Version (In Desert Highway Map):
Default Version (In Desert Highway Map):
Increased Zoom (both are taken at default app size):
Improved Version Max Zoom Out (In Desert Highway Map):
Default Version Max Zoom Out (In Desert Highway Map):
- Fixes the issue where the navigation map would break on larger modded maps (0.1)
- Higher Zoom Level (0.1.1)
- Zoom level display (0.2)
- Settings Menu (0.2)
- Smooth Zoom (0.2)
- Save Settings (0.2)
- Toggle for speed tied zoom (0.2.1)
- Toggle for scaling map elements with zoom (such as roads, vehicles and grid) (0.2.1)
- Lock North (0.2.1)
- Toggle Grid (0.2.1)
- Centre on Player (0.3)
- Show Offscreen Vehicles (0.3)
- Performance improvements over normal nav map (0.3.1) (results may vary)
- Ability to hide the map without needing to remove it from gui
- Ability to export the entire map as a .svg, useful for things such as marking routes in time trials or having the entire map to use as a campaign map
Next Update Features (subject to change):
- Add setting to hide mission markers
Video Showcase (0.2):
How to report bugs or suggest features:
If you have any issues or suggestions with/for the mod, feel free to leave a comment/review or message me on discord (Toastery#2075)
Want to test out features early?
I have a github page for the project! its in unpacked format.
DISCLAIMER: the github page is an alpha build of the project, bugs are very likely to occur, use the github version at your own risk
Do not reupload the mod without my explicit permission.
Beta Improved Navigation Map 0.3.1
Improves and fixes bugs in the pre-existing navigation map