- 2.4L I4 engine (284 Nm @ 6000 rpm)
- Stage 1 and 2 turbos for 2.4L I4
- 6-speed manual transmission for 2.4L I4
- 3 included models. LX, Custom, and Race.
- Stage 2 Turbo is tunable
- 5.0L V8 engine (472 Nm @ 7500 rpm)
- Stage 1 and 2 twin turbos for V8
- 7- and 8-speed dual clutch close ratio transmissions for V8
- 3 included models. The S2 V8 has custom race slicks.
- Stage 2 TT is tunable.
- 5.0L V8 engine (408Nm @ 5500 rpm)
- 5.0L Racing V8 engine (800Nm @ 6500 rpm)
- 5.2L V10 (531 Nm @ 6500 rpm) modeled after Audi R8 V10
- Stage 1 and 2 turbos for V8 and V10
- Twin turbo for Racing V8 (similar power to Koenigsegg Agera / One:1)
- 7-speed dual clutch transmission for V8 (modeled after Koenigsegg One:1)
- 3 included models.
- Twin Turbo is tunable
- 5 awesome paintjobs!
Ibishu Pessima ('96-'00):
- 3.0L I6 engine (350 Nm @ 5000 rpm)
- Stage 1 and 2 turbos for 3.0L I6
- 4 included models. 3.0L LX Standard, Sport, Race, and GT.
ETK 800 and K-Series:
- Two new engines: 3.6L V6 and 5.2L V12. Both engines include optional turbocharger
- Config presets for K-Series, based on the AWD 6TX
Gavril Roamer, D-, and H-Series:
- Two new engines: 8.0L V10 (same as Sunburst) and 6.2L Supercharged Hellcat V8, based on its real-life counterpart.
- Super Duty Radiator which is essential to not kill the Hellcat engine in 10 seconds.
- Config preset for Roamer with the Hellcat engine, based on the Roamer Sport.
- A new variable race supercharger
- Two new configs: Cobra and Viper
- 4.5L V10 nand 5.2L V10 engines
- New paintjob for Group 2
- New 450 Group 2 GTR config
- Tuned 3.0L i6 to get rid of the torque dip past 4k rpm
- Drift variant, 740bhp. Have fun!
Additions for all cars:
- 235/35R19 Race Tires (1.2 G)
- 255/35R19 Race Tires (1.2 G)
- 215/65R15 Race Tires (1.1 G)
- 255/55R15 Race Tires (1.1 G)
- 265/30R19 Race Tires (1.2 G)
Courtesy of FailRace:
High power car pack 8.1.0
A pack of cars that contain high performance parts. Some realistic, some not so much :)