Introducing the Gavril Vertex NA2
Very big thank you to my friend here ^w^
It's a kinda small eco sedan, made to get you from A to B. It also has originated from Automation! I put quite some time into it to make it an actual mod (around 500-600 hours over 8 months)
This is the first mod I've made of this scale and it was kind of "learning by doing", meaning you can see which models and textures were some of my first. This car was a lot of fun to create and I learnt a lot along the way. The mod may receive some update over time with new stuff.
Anyways, here some pictures!
Small bit of extra info tho: This mod has 91 configurations and literal tons parts to select, so this description might get a bit long
Image of all configurations
The Vertex bases on a second generation USA Ford Focus. Like already said, it started it's life as an automation export, which I then modded. This mod never actually was intended to go this far, yet it did anyways. There also is a forum version of this, the Fort Focus, which you should be able to download in the discussion thread. There also is a pride add on pack found there.
In the following spoilers you'll find a lot of the mod content, because this is just too much to show in one description here
List of various features:
Well.. lets begin with a list of what the mod contains
- ~840 selectable parts
- 9 engines to choose
- A bunch of exhaust options for all engines
- 12 liveries (most of them are colourable)
- 16 front bumpers, 8 rear bumpers
- 12 hoods, 14 wing options
- 16 front bumper accessories, 9 rear bumper accessories
- 30 interior options
- 6 widebodies
- 6 sideskirts
- 5 headlights, 3 door handle options, 8 roof mods, 4 silly roof mods
- Godmode body parts as well as engine and suspension (all in the godmode config)
- Customizable liveries due to automation decals as livery
- A domelight and ambient footwell lighting that can be turned on
- All buttons ans switches also light up when turning headlights on
- Many functions assinged to gauge cluster lights (Cruise control, Airbag light when car is crashed, Door open light when bonnet or trunk are open...)
- 8 windshield stickers
- lots of random references and 4 youtuber configs as well as 5 movie/TV series reference cars
- loads of engine customization, twincharging, aspiration in any way you want kinda (also a sideways blower)
- Gauge cluster lights up when starting the engine
- Pride flags that can be put onto the roof
- many ways to have fun with it, all gearboxes and suspensions can be customized and tuned
- A working radio that can be edited to have more music!
- A cannon that can be thrown onto the roof (Update 1.1)
- A double decker body, that can be fully customized (Update 1.2)
- A rear racing number display that changes it's number on every respawn (Update 1.21)
- Extreme Time Attack aero parts, racing tow hooks, Invisible parts (Update 1.3)
-Vivace 1.3l i3
-Vivace 1.6l i4
-Vivace 2.5l i5
-Default 2.0l i4
-Mustang 06' 4.5l V8
-Pessima 2.6l V6
-T-Series 11l (?) i6
-Electric Motors (similar power compared to Tesla Model S)
-Deo Volente 10l V8
V8 can be twincharged, V6 has supercharging and TTs as option, other engines get lots of turbo options.
Here some pictures
Note: its nice to drive at night
As you can see, there's quite a lot one can do with the interior
You can add things like plish dice, boost gauges, digital speedos, nitrous accessory etc...
You can even put a PIZZA ON IT! (it's jbeamed)
The center screen also has a function! It displays the currently played song!
Things can be put into the trunk as well. I also added some driving school and police car interior accessory (like the wall and right side mirrors and pedals)
Here a look at all the part selector stuff
As you can see, there is a kind of "livery creator"
Meaning you can make your own livery out of parts of already existing liveries. And you can add pride flags to the roof under roof flags.
Also there are loads of uses for this vehicle...
You may see the rather silly nature of this mod. That is because I like having silly things that are fun. But don't panic! There are loads of sensible things too.
This "door open" gauge light lights up when trunk or bonnet latch are broken
This mod also adds some wheels to all BeamNG vehicles with 5 lug wheels! This are the wheels found on the Deo Volente, an older mod of mine (that car that goes Mach 8). The wheels can whistand speeds of Mach 1 and look kinda stylish.
A wide area of tuning also has been covered. Want a donk? easy. A bosozoku Vertex? Got ya covered. Some sensible street tuning? done. Utterly insane powered versions? my speciality! Racing stuff? plenty. Widebody kits? hell yes!
Plenty of boost gauges:
Pride flags. (They are an option.)
If you complain about them being in my mod, feel free not to use my mod. The flags are an OPTION.
Fancy Driving school stuff
Racing tow hooks, they can be used to chain cars together too! (with usage of the normal tow hook)
NOS Purge Valve options! (found under Engine/Nitrous)
Plenty of colours
Welcome. You came to see all easter eggs and you shall receive said easter eggs.
- Under the rear seats, there is a slot for rear seat stuff. It allows you to apply literal easter eggs. I'm a genious, aren't I? Easter eggs as an easter egg
- You can apply a sideways blower on the V6 engine
- The laptop will display a flashing message "DANGER TO MANIFOLD!!!" when you overtorque the engine (Reference to The Fast and The Furious 1)
- There are 4 configurations with white config pictures. One of them is "The Meme". Contains various memes and a Mohawk, which is a meme you can find on the BeamNG Reddit if you search for "Bruckell Mohawk"
- The keyboard on the laptop says "owo" on a certain area. The stickers on it also say "BeamNG Lua inside" and "BeamOS7"
- The Failrace livery contains various references (to FNAF, people I know, youtubers and other stuff.)
- Look..- I mean DON'T LOOK at the fire extinguisher too close. I didn't make the texture, please do not kill me
- The widebody kit's configuration descriptions get messier and messier
List of a few configurations:
Here a list of (a few) of the configurations:
SEL with a Pizza
SEL with The DRIVER!
Police cruiser (also available with V8)
Slalom racing, inspired by a car I drive irl in a slalom race thingy. Spawns with a random number on the rear window display on each respawn!
Invisible (or partially invisible) cars! Makes up for views like these.
Various other kinds of tuning
More tuning, but with more power
DOUBLE DECKER! Top Gear intensifies (Fully customizable top body included)
Deo Volente spec (goes Mach 1)
Cannon Car (Update 1.1)
Movie/TV reference cars
These exist because they were just suggestions I got or things I enjoyed watching.
Failrace variant (has a rolled preview picture )
The reason I made these is that I just enjoy watching the videos of them. Like, without GCG, I wouldnt be here making this mod, as he got me into beam. I further stated some things in the descriptions of the configurations.
Electric E-Drive version
Drag versions (also has FWD dragster)
Note: This are not all versions!! Only the ones I have a good documentation (in terms of pictures) of! There also are drift cars, more stock versions, various other tuned ones and more!
Pictures of it in Automation:
A bunch of screenshots and scenes:
Its the first real car jbeam I worked on, it's not the highest quality either, the body is a mixture of sunburst and automation jbeam, the panels are edited sunburst (and other vehicles, depending which part we are talking about)
It looks quite nice with lower speed collisions and roll overs, but you can clearly start to see it's origin the harder you smack it against something solid.
How to add music to the radio:
Follow this link here!!!
Next song: CTRL M
Past song: CTRL B
More volume: CTRL H
Less volume: CTRL N
Toggle Ambient Footwell Lighting: CTRL 2
Toggle Domelight: CTRL 3
Shoot cannon: Shift + Space
Hydraulics: look at in game controls
I want to thank everyone who helped me out with this gigantic mod!
- @HR28QT for the Donk rims and making the gauge cluster textures
- @Alex_The_Gamer for making the boost gauge textures AND vertex badges AND Broken glass textures
- @B25Mitch for the STIG model and jbeam (Branding removed from textures by me)
- ModdingForDummies, for helping me figure out various things
- @ItsJustCurtis for the underglow jbeam
- @Dummiesman for helping with lua and other things as well
- @TheKraken and other testers for some good and detailed feedback
- @Shiokarai for the fire extinguisher model and texture
- @NooKNooK272 for the improved, smoothened bonnet models and the improved Semi Turbo model (i4, Ver. 1.2)
Anyways, that's all I got for now. Make sure to look into the spoilers!!
Have fun with my mod and leave a rating if you want to!
There's a LITE version with less content but also reduced loading times and less configs available in the Forum/Discussion thread.
Please use the discussions tab or just DM me if you experience issues or have questions.
Do no upload the file to any other websites. Ask before using my models or just give credit
Gavril Vertex NA2 1.3
A 2010s Eco Box, except it has 91 versions and 840 parts to select. Now with Double Deckers!