Driving map is all about fast paced exciting roads. It features many kinds of road, including coastal, fast flowing roads. Hill climbing with tight switchbacks. Dirt roads perfect for rallying, with jumps, tight corners, and long straights. All of the roads have had a lot of time perfecting and smoothing them out to get the best high speed fun without the annoyance of unrealistic random bumps and terrain spikes.
During the creation of the map I have experienced an error meaning I cannot add a forest to the map as it crashes instantly whenever I try, this means that there are no trees and foliage.
I highly recommend trying rally cars (such as the Ibishu Pessima (Old Version)) as there are many dirt roads and crest which if taking fast enough can lead to some nice air time. It's also great fun sliding an AWD around some of the hairpin turns and tight dirt corners.
- High speed roads
- Dirt tracks, paths & roads
- Cambered flowing corners
- Cliffs, Drops and elevation changes
- Village (WIP)
- Race Track (WIP)
- Ponds/Small Lakes
- Baja/TrophyTruck/4x4 Circuits
- Switchbacks & Hairpin Turns
- Realistic Rally styled jumps, crests and dips
Endless possibilities for circuit creation using checkpoints
- Village (started)
- More buildings dotted about (such as a petrol station)
- Race Track (started, may be completely redone)
- Smoothening roads out even more
- Heavy offroading area + rock crawling
- Fix tyre shredding bridge
- Fix forest issue (no idea if this can be done)
I will add more detail to this description and more screenshots in the near future, I just wanted to get the map released in the mean time, the map will also be updated and hopefully the forest bug will be fixed asap.