Props always stay in their original position. This affects items such as the needles for gauges, foot pedals, and stock steering wheels. This is mostly a game limitation - props which do not use baseTranslation do not respond to nodeOffset. Aftermarket steering wheels should appear in the correct place and function properly.
D-up's outdated hubs with spacers have been removed. My new mod, Spaced Out: Wheel Spacers replaces this functionality. This new spacer system allows you to install the spacers of your choice along with any rims and tires.
Parts to fit the Pickup, Roamer, and Hopper
Pickup/Roamer standard body and chassis:
- Drop Coilovers (Front) - adjustable coilovers which fit to the "Offroad Independent Front Suspension"
- Drop Leaf Springs (Rear) - adjustable leaf springs which fit the rear
Pickup/Roamer lifted body and chassis:
- shortened heavy duty chassis (removes 0.375m of useless frame rail from the back for offroading)
- narrow rear offroad bumper (52cm narrower - exposes both rear tires and protects spring mounts)
- ability to mount the alt fuel tank to the back of the normal or extended cab (allows removing the standard fuel tank from under the chassis)
Hopper lifted body and chassis:
- heavy duty frame with 5in body lift
- shortened heavy duty frame with 5in body lift
- extended heavy duty frame with 5in body lift
- crew heavy duty frame with 5in body lift
- optional vanity / gap hiders for body lift
- optional bumper lift brackets for body lift
- frame with 1.25in body lift
- 19x10in rims (7 rim options with 5 unique rims - 1 Hirochi and 4 ETK)
- 5-lug hubs w/ 40mm spacers for [only] the 17in & 19in 5-lug rims Replaced by Spaced Out: Wheel Spacers.
- 17x9in rims with 40mm spacers Replaced by Spaced Out: Wheel Spacers.
- 19x10in rims with 40mm spacers Replaced by Spaced Out: Wheel Spacers.
- 33/35in All-Terrain tires for all 15x8, 16x8, 17x9, and 19x10 rims
- 265/55R19 onroad tires for all 19x10 rims
- 31in All-Terrain tires for all 16x8 rims
- 33/35in All-Terrain tires for spacer-equipped 17x9 rims Replaced by Spaced Out: Wheel Spacers.
- on-road tires for spacer-equipped 17x9 rims Replaced by Spaced Out: Wheel Spacers.
- Home Grown Offroader
- Dropped Custom
- Financial Discussion
15 & 16in rim recommendations:
Recommended rims for the R15 tires are all 5-lug:
15x8 Modern Steel Wheels
Alder Rush 15x8
Alder Powr-Push 15x8
Alder Dragger 15x8
Alder Magnum 15x8
Alder Sporter 15x8
Recommended rims for the R16 tires (besides the 6-lug 16x8 rims!) are all 5-lug:
You should be able to figure out R17 and R19 rims on your own - it's not a long list. Both sizes should be available with and without the spacers. Replaced by Spaced Out: Wheel Spacers.
*Other rims such as Alder Basketweave, Alder Royale, Okudai PRO1, should work but may not always look atractive on a truck. Dreid RallyPro is unstable (glitchy) in the 15x8 version but not in the 16x8 version.
BeamNG team - many, many stock assets (tires, rims, etc)
Torsion - refit work and new assets (brackets, body lift parts, etc)
Pickup Truck Parts (and Roamer and Hopper)
- Spaced Out: Wheel Spacers compatibility + fixes & tweaks May 7, 2017
- Tire Refresh, more options, fixes Apr 27, 2017
- Hopper parts / D-series Crew Cab / fixes and refreshes Apr 23, 2017