First time posting a mod for BeamNG!
I have created a mod pack which gives new audio to all the official vehicles in the game. All the audio has been pulled from various YouTube videos of different vehicles. The sounds have been chosen based on personal preference for each vehicle, they aren't perfect, but hopefully you will enjoy them!
The main purpose of the pack was because I was bored and wanted to get rid of the monotonous same engine sound for personal use, but once I got most of the vehicles done, I decided I should share.
The sound is more geared towards the cockpit view, as the sources were almost all interior recordings. They are also geared towards the stock engines, but do work with the more higher specced setups.
Here is a list of the vehicles in the game, and the real life vehicle the sound was created from.
I am aware of a few issues with some of the vehicles (Pops, clicks, not perfect loops), Ill be working to fix these in newer releases.
- Gavril Barstow - Chevy Chevelle
- Burnside - 1955 Bel-Air
- Ibishu 200BX - Opel Tigra (Current Car, personal recording)
- ETK 800 - BMW M2
- ETK K - BMW M2
- ETK I - BMW E24
- Gavril Grand Marshal - Crown Vic
- Ibishu Covet - Nissan Micra (My old car, personal recording)
- Bruckell LeGran - Buick Century
- Ibishu Pessima new - Mazda Xedos 6
- Ibishu Miramer - Dastsun 1200
- Bruckell MoonHawk - Chevy Chevelle
- Ibishu Pessima old - AE86 4AGE
- Ibishu Pigeon - Citroen AMI8
- Hirochi SBR4 - Subaru BRZ
- Hirochi Sunburst - Mitsubishi Evo 8
- Civetta Bolide - Ferrari 512BB
- Gavril D-Series - Chevy G20
- Gavril Roamer - Ford explorer
- Gavril T-Series - Baltimore Detroit 6-71
- Gavril H-Series - Ford E150
- Ibishu Hopper - 1991 Jeep Comanche (4.0 I6)
If you have any suggestions on the audio, please let me know! As this is my first audio mod after playing with sound design for a short while.
If you think a particular sound fits one car better than the other, please suggest!
Anyway, here is a rather long (~10 minutes) video with each vehicle showing acceleration. Map in the video is called SSRB
Update for Ibishu Hopper
Just place the zip in the mods folder and it will be installed under the name "scottsound"
Hopefully you will enjoy this pack, as I have put quite a bit of effort into it!
I will update the pack periodically with fixes/updates as I have the time to do so.
Beta Complete sound mod for all vehicles 1.2.1
New engine sounds for all official vehicles