"Codename: Oldsfullsize" Mod V1.0
By SergentFido, Ar162B, and other great fellows.
Important Notice : This mod contains one single car but they are a lot of additionnal content in the BeamNG forums.
You can find them here in the first post attachment :
Please note that those addons won't work without this "Codename: Oldsfullsize" mod that contains critical basic files.
That why there are an Addon.
Also the mod is a bit intensive and may be laggy on some pc configs, especially the ones with AMD processor.
Welcome to the "Codename : Oldsfullsize" mod.
This Mod gives you the unique opportunity to drive the 1979 disguised prototype of a soon to be released famous car of the 80'.
Try to escape from Motor Friend magazine photographs, test the car without damage it being chased by cops, make a review report to the factory :
all those thrilling adventures are offered to you with a bit of imagination. And more seriously, a scenario based on this is very very welcome.
Visit the forum to play as an addon to the real car that was released in 1980. Lots of content !
download here !
Screenshot there !
The mod features:
- Only one underpowered engine (while in the addon, they are plenty...)
- a single body style (while in the addon, they are at least two !)
- BeamNG default sound (While in the addon...)
- BeamNG wheels (WITAddon ...)
- color changeable but black fits it the best.
The mod contains lots of BeamNG.drive parts :
- Moonhawk jbeam and the Moonhawk Sedan Mod by Ar162b it's based on. A lot reworked and adapted to the lastest BeamNG.drive features : thermals, brakes, suspensions, etc...
- Modified Moonhawk frame and textures, drivetrain.
- SergentFido (Me) : 3D models, textures, initial jbeam tweaking of the jbeam to fit the car shapes, then final shape tweaking to get a front end deforming better.
- Ar162B : Moonhawk Sedan Mod as the base of the project.
then he joined the project to add a lot of features and make the body to get a better deformation, more accurate to the shape.
- Synsol: He finetuned the engine, suspensions, brakes.
- Djplopper : beautifull presets pics
- Aboaroath, Peterbilt, Doullpepper, Bernd, Goosah, Djplopper, Darren9, CryDev, Tylertj, Ouerbacker, Яeverse Bass, and of course Synsol : Awesome beta testers
- 22 september 2016 : first release
DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE (parts of) THIS MOD WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ME, SergenFido!
So don't upload it anywhere without permission! (Courtesy of Ar162B and/or lazyness from me)
This post will be updated with more infos, videos, screenshots.
a (nice) review is always appreciated , please use forum thread for bug report"
Have fun with the mod !
And the addon !
download here !