Car Games is a set of events in different themes. There are currently 30 scenarios, seperated as 5 events for each of the 6 themes:
- Car Darts - Launch your car at the target below to score points
- Car Curling - Muscle your way onto the scoreboard and remove opposing cars out of the way
- Cue Games - Pot balls to earn points in the quickest amount of time
- Targets - Jump through rings to score points with accuracy being rewarded
- Airborne - Gain as much speed as possible before reaching the jump to fly the furthest distance
- Card Darts - similar to car darts but you need to hit matching targets to score the most points
- Bus Bowling - steer your car into the bowling arena and knock over as many bus pins as possible
- Target Assault - knock vehicles off of their platforms with varying vehicle weights, each round taking place at a different angle
- Stunt - a gymkhana style event when you must complete a sprint course while performing stunts such as jumping, smashing boxes, and doing donuts
- Skee Ball - the classic arcade game with a twist - driving through sets of coloured gates gives you bonus multipliers before you then launch your car into the scoreboard
- Forest – an open biome of trees and leaves
- Technological – an electric field of circuits and wires
- Space – an infinite plane full of celestial bodies
- Planets – a variety of dangerous planets boasting different challenges
- Industrial – an industrialised world full of machinery and saws
- Crystal - an irridescent world of crystals and gems
Each scenario is accessible through a campaign-like scenario called the hub-world. Here you can view and access the scenarios and also your progress through the mod.
Each event is rewarded with medals from bronze to diamond.
The hub world shows you your current progress such as the medals you have got for each event. There are additional challenges: trophies! Complete specific tasks in an event to be rewarded with trophies of varying difficulties.
Each scenario has custom UI for displaying various things, such as a custom Countdown, end screen and scoring UI.
A file will be created in your BeamNG.Drive documents folder called cargames_save - do NOT edit it unless you wish to cheat or are willing to take the risk of breaking everything!
- Along with this, there are around 300 different models and textures included to vary up the scenery.
- Power-ups are used in the later scenarios to increase risk and reward for those top scores
- Custom ambient sounds for levels as well as sounds for picking up multipliers, scoring points
- There is also a space map used for the space theme of events which is a basic version of grid small pure but in space.
- Also included is the snooker-ball, essentially a re-skin of the football already present in the game.
Found a bug? PM me so I can fix it!
Also, have fun!
Quick trailer to show off the hub-world and two events in theme 6:
Beta Car Games V3 1.0.0 (V3)
A collection of Mini-Games played across multiple themes with medals and trophies to be won