This one I've spent many hours on. We took heavy design cues from Muscle and Sports Coupe* car in the adrenaline-pumping car crashing videogame, Burnout (2001) and also Burnout 3(2004), but mostly the original. We also have some oldschool Toyota MR2 and Celica thrown in for that hint of Japanese heritage, complimenting it's Euro flair. The handling however, is authentic. You'll need a working right foot.
*both versions. Yes, there exists an MR2-styled model of Sports Coupe in Burnout(also seen in cover photo. Damn I wish I had it in the PAL copy of the game), which in my opinion looks vastly better than the Honda/Accord lookalike.
Brochure:The wait is over. Europe's answer to the Mark IV Supra is here.
You want to slide it, you want to master the art and you'll never feel more satisfied to try and fail than here. Gliding over the pavement has never been this luxurious. We've raised the bar once more(and flared out the rear fenders again)! And You've never felt this excited to enjoy a morning commute.
For what it is; Aluminium-based Sports Coupe with a beefy V12 dominating the rear. Electronically controlled under 260hp for your safety, but it's got oodles of low end torque and no traction control aids! Hard compound tyres from the factory, this automobile wants to slide on throttle but handles beautifully and is Gamepad Friendly! Double wishbone suspension is more than adequate for the rear, front end is granted a tad less lateral grip with Coil suspension, but it's no slouch and brings the over-understeer nature to a halt whilst silencing the pavement. This configuration proves to be efficient in all conditions. Another new achievement, no doubt this is one of those rare V12 coupes that can maximise your mileage on good old Economy tires when driven correctly.
May or may not be working on a Burnout Revenge inspired car. Maybe even a supercar. The question is whether I should make it another RWD with another evolution of this configuration, since it handles nicely.
- Heavily modified '02 DB7 GT sourced engine, is a very healthy platform and roars past 7000 rpm with it's mighty note.
- 6 Gears with a clutch plenty good for the 1400kg of advanced automobile you're driving.
- A.B.S. electronics coupled with 2 piston disc brakes front and rear will bring you to a screeching halt.
- Not too bad offroad either, take it easy on the throttle!
- This is a early 90s model with most recent upgrades in 2004, I have no idea otherwise to fit it into the timeline, it's advanced tech, but it's close if you ask me!
- If you are wondering for the lack of wipers and door handles, there are three reasons, the other reason is I wanted to make it have even better FPS, which it does!
- Further details are revealed when you take it for a spin, what are you waiting for!