It's my first more serious mod made with Automation for BeamNG.drive!
Before i made Mazda MX5 NC, but it looked kinda ugly (well, better than most of present Automation mods, but i wasn't content with this one).
The engine is actual replica, but not intercooler (i guess i placed too small one, as it's overheating when too much revvs for too long).
The car is as similar to actual F1 SC 2021 as possible to do in Automation.
Feedback about driving (Keyboard, Pad, Wheel) would be nice to see.
Also, post pictures of it, tell me what to improve and what "hurts your eyes".
ATM it's 16 hours of work, will continue to do more.
Of course the car is not related to Aston Martin, it's just poor attempt of replica, also models of damage doesnt match Aston Martin ones.
- V8 4.0 L engine using 98 octane leadless (huge appetite for fuel)
- 400/360 F/R ventilated brakes in balance F61/R39
- Front-middle settled engine
- 680 Nm @ around 3400-4200 RPM
- Sport Tyres 255/295 R21
- Rear Wheel Drive
- Automatic 8-speed Transmission
- To use LightBar on the roof, simply turn indicators / warning lights on.
- extremally strong lights
- Fix lights
- Onboard Camera
- Correct and Upgrade visuals (upcoming in 1.3)
Special Thanks for Co-Creator (responsible for engine properties):