I made this track just for chits and giggles, still I tried my best to make it fair and achievable for beamng cars modified with vanilla parts, with enough downforce and max speed of 280 kph you should be fine. Im just uploading the thumbnail so you can get a surpise when you load the track.
Spoilers: The track is the surprise and I dont know how to put images in the description.
Some important info.
- You can't reset your car to it's current location, you have to carry on with the damage.
- If your car falls, gets disabled, undriveable or uncapable of going through a part of the track, you have to start from the beginning.
- You can use the beam regenerator mod after the jump if it is not very damaged (bodywork, slight structural damage...), you can also reset your car on the landing pad of the jump if it is too damaged (mangled chassis, wheels missing/disconnected from the steering/blown, etc).
- No shortcuts
- You can stop at any point for only 30 seconds to plan your route or readjust your position.
- Resetting your car due to damage will add 5 minutes to your time, 2 and a half minutes if you use the beam regenerator (you will have to keep track of it by your own means)
- If the beam regenerator breaks your vehicle and forces you to reset it, the time added will be 2 and a half minutes.
- Also I didn't want to tell you guys because I was worried about making you nervous and distract you from driving, but... you have one hour to complete the track. *Dramatic music starts as the camera slowly zooms-in on a ticking digital timer*
- All this rules are completely irrelevant and you can actually enjoy the track as you please, unless you want a challenge or are a Fast Brit Boi (jimmy Broadbent), in that last case then the rules are mandatory and you also have to set the FFB at a 100% for queen and glory, because I haven't been since oct-2018 working on this thing for effing nothing, I swear to gawd I'm botta' throw the tea overboard.
I would love to create a propper map/realm but I have no idea about how to use the map editor, but if I ever learn, be sure I will post atrocities like this one.
- This map only works in the small (empty) grid map
- It is better to follow the rules and go in blind for a "better" experience.
- Be careful of not blowing your tyres or overheating your barakes on the initial dive.
- There is a jump about half way of the track, you will need to go 215 kph (minimum) to clear it.
- Be careful by the time when you reach the top of the tunnel, some parts may clip and get your car's nodes stuck on them.
Thanks for passing by and please enjoy.
Experimental A Pointlessly Extended Super Hyper Insane Track 1.0
My test for the track builder tool and your patience.