The 200BX Swapped Ibishu Pessima
This mod brings the Ibishu 200BX motor and drivetrain to the newly refreshed 2nd Gen Ibishu Pessima. All assets have been ported over from the 200BX with vanilla textures. The goal here was to use Ibishu parts to make a rear-wheel drive Pessima for drifting, circuit, and drag racing.
Using @Jamie599 's Openable Mod
The mod includes:
- A "RWD Unibody" for the Pessima with modified transmission/driveshaft tunnel, separate from the FWD body currently existing.
- Ibishu 200BX 2.0L I4 Motor with all vanilla supporting assets (transmissions, turbos, exhaust, radiators, etc) with vanilla meshes.
- Ibishu 200BX Rear Independent Suspension with all vanilla supporting assets (coilovers, differential, driveshaft, etc) with vanilla meshes.
- 4 configurations (Base (M) 200BX Swapped, Street Tuned (M) 200BX Swapped, Drift (M) 200BX Swapped, and Drag (A) 200BX Swapped).
(Don't worry about the position of the car on the lift haha)
Future fixes/known bugs:
- Fix stock fuel tank from interfering with driveshaft
- Update Base configuration photo when Showroom Tools are fixed
- Add modified engine bay parts
Thank you all for the support and as always let us know if we can help get this mod set up for you.