Please be lenient as I've never done this before and there may be flaws to the mod I haven't got the skill to fix, also please report bugs in the Bug Reporting thread.
This mod is being fully remastered within the next few months. It doesn’t fit my quality standards anymore.
You may make anything for the CCF, though if it’s going on the repo, please tell me
After 6 months of work, I am finally releasing my first ever standalone mod for BeamNG:
The Hirochi CCF2!
For certain configs, you may want:
- @JorgePinto 's EU plates pack (all british configs)
- @Nekkit 's Ibishu Chisai (JPN police config)
- @Inn0centJok3r 's Gavril Vertex (certain preloaded songs on the radio)
Lore and specs:
- Name: Hirochi CCF2 (Compact Convertible Front engined 2 seater) or eCCF (electric variant)
- Type: Compact sports car
- Years: 2022-25
- Price: £17k-£40k
- Layout: FR
- Engines: (oem) 1.6L F4 (Start engine), 2.0L F4, 2.4L F6, 2 eMotors (aftermarket) I6, V6
- Transmissions: 6 Speed Manual, 7 Speed DCT, 7 Speed Race Manual, DCT and Sequential (all with Left Hand clutches)
The Hirochi CCF2 is a brand new mid-grade sports Roadster that has a very tech-focused interior, though Hirochi knew people wouldn’t like a “lightweight” sports car to be a tech fest, so it’s not got a mega centre screen, however it is very high quality feeling inside.
It is a very similar size to it's real life counterpart, however has a much shorter wheelbase and is 0.1 tonnes or so heavier.
It's styling isn't based on any other car.
The CCF2 has 43 Configurations, all built from the ground up and completely custom:
It shares few parts with Official BeamNG cars, and has a next-to completely custom main model, interior, textures and Jbeam (230-6 Pictured):
And has many parts and colours to choose from:
-Many custom colours
- Many motor options
- Many OEM and aftermarket part options
- A full turbo kit for the F4 and F6
- Lots of skins
- 7 interior colours, with 2 roof colours and customisable parts
- A detailed powertrain (N/A F4, then eMotor, then Turbo F6)
- A fully functional centre screen, with a radio, working volume dial, working time and working temperature dial.
- A digital speedometer with a gearshift suggestor.
- And much more, I can't cover everything as I normally would on a facelift mod.
https://www.beamng.com/resources/gavril-vertex-na2.13061/ radio tutorial is here
Credits (please read):
@Finn Wilkinson :
- CCFS wheels
- Centre and Climate Screen final designs and layouts
- Off-Roadster config
- Cup config
- Everything marked FSW
- Glass models
- S Lip spoiler
- Fender flares
- Original design
- Brake-Hazard Lua
- V6 Swap parts
- eCCF gauge needle lua
@Nacho Problem :
- remodelled Bonnet, front bumper, front wings, doors, quarter panels and edited boot and rear bumper
- design tweaks
- Hirochi CCFR 16x7/8 wheels
- Hirochi TR90 16x7/8 wheels
- Hirochi Sun-E 17x7/8 wheels
- I6 Swap
- All skins except LIGHT, Cup Folk, Cup Press and Crash Test
- Rally config
- GBF2 config
- all engine tuning
- original config naming (hence fullybuilt numberplates being [CYLINDERS-Kueso-Approx horsepower]
- F6 model
- all sounds that aren’t base game
- most paint colours and names
- stanced config
- the entire Centre Screen implementation (not design)
- Radio Lua
- Speedometer, gear display and shift suggestion logic
- JPN lightbar
- SBR engine model, transmission, ESC
- K-series suspension
- Anything Nomi
- The base game, obviously
- all textures
- all colour names
- most configs
- most implementation
- Most of the Jbeam, except FSW parts, windscreen and a few other bits.
- all models except aforementioned
- all design and proportions
I hope you enjoy the car, and as said at the start report bugs on the thread.
Beta 2022 Hirochi CCF 2.1.0
A brand new, compact roadster. Currently Being Remastered.