After a long holiday, it's time for me to introduce my first car in 2020..
2013 ABEL IRINE
Abel Irine is a sports car made by Abel Motor Werke, a German car company. The idea of this car is to be a cheap premium sports coupe inspired from GT86 and a 911 in some ways (think of it as a European GT86). This car is designed with the intention of being an easy to drive, rear-wheel-drive sports car.
It is named after my ex-crush I "met" back in late 2012, which happens to be the game-changing one, because she was ahead of her times compared to the others I had known previously. This car is made as a tribute for her, another part of my automotive expression that I do on my creations most of the time.
- 3.2L V6 60 degrees producing 280 HP and 310 Nm of torque
- Serena Automobile 6-Speed Viscous LSD Manual Transmission
- Sports Compound Tyres 235F/275R
- 3 Pistons Vented Disc Brakes (F325mm/R315mm)
- Semi Clad Undertray
- 2 Seater Sports Interior
- Premium SatNav
- ABS, TC, ESC
- 00’s Standard Safety
- Standard Springs, Adaptive Dampers, Semi Active Sway Bars
Quick Performance Figures
- Top speed 163 Mph
- 0 to 60 mph in 5 seconds
- 50 to 75 mph in 3.4 seconds
- 1/4 mile in 13.4 seconds
- 1 Km in 24.5 seconds
- Cornering Radius 20m: 1.18g
- Cornering Radius 200m: 1.16g
- Roll Angle: 3.5 degrees
- Kerb Weight: 1280 Kg
- Weight Distribution: 42F/58R
Would love to hear your feedback and review, and I hope you have a good day!
P.S.: If this car gets more than 500 downloads, I will upload the performance oriented version of the car. Stay tuned!