Note: I have no plans in the short term to refresh this mod for the recent version of BeamNG.drive. It may not be updated beyond its current state. Do not ask to supersede this mod with a version of your own.
Here's what's included with this mod:
The latest version, 0.9.0.4, contains the following improvements:
- 2000 - 2002 Facelift: Includes updated bumpers, fenders, fascia, tailgates, and skins, including compatible parts for the "Gavril Roamer Sport" mod.
- Unfortunately, due to the way model years are set up in BeamNG.drive, the configurations still read "1994 - 1999". This is something I cannot fix without modifying the original files, and that is obviously not allowed...
- Facelift configurations for the Roamer Sport are not included and can be downloaded separately here.
- Tinted windows: Enabled by default on the following 2000 models: V8 4WD XT, V8 Sport, Sheriff, Sheriff Offroad.
- Body with sunroof: enabled by default on 2000 V8 4WD XT models.
- Xtreme configuration, like the Roamer Sport variant, but with four doors instead.
Please don't hesitate to leave a comment or private message describing an issue you are experiencing.
- Updated Jbeams, JSON, parts configurations, and previews to 0.9.0.x equivalent.
- Fixed the Gavril Roamer Sport parts. This includes the tinted glass, rear bumper, and tailgate.
Leave a suggestion if you'd like a feature or improvement to make it's way into this mod, I'll try to update more often!
- If something is wrong on your end, pressing "~" and checking for red "Error" text in the console really does help both of us. It helps you describe your issue, and it helps me find and fix it faster.
- Alternatively, you can PM me a copy of "BeamNG.log", which is the full log of your game session and has the same debug information.
- Make sure you clear your cache after downloading an update or this mod may not work correctly.
- Also, please check to make sure the version number of this mod is equivalent to the current version of BeamNG.drive before reporting any issues.
- *Updates between the 2000 Gavril Roamer and the Gavril Roamer Sport are NOT concurrent and some parts will not always be compatible with the latter. This goes for things like tinted windows, rear bumper, and tailgate. Wait for a version-equivalent update before using these parts.
In the upcoming days mod approvals could be slower than normal.
Thank you for your patience.
Unsupported 2000 Gavril Roamer Facelift (and Other New Roamer Parts) 0.9.0.5
Extra parts and configurations for the Gavril Roamer.